Rongphar, 18 Oct 2015I m willing to buy Microsoft lumina 640xl. Am I taking right decision. Will guys tell meGo for it guys..this device is really worth the money..and also ensures futures updates too.
kcp , 18 Oct 2015Which one is bettr value for money?? 1..640xl (rs.13500) 2.640xl Lte (rs.17500)?. Go for the xl my friend
This phone can make videocalling, pls help me because i want buy this phone but im confused
Which one is bettr value for money??
2.640xl Lte (rs.17500)?.
I m willing to buy Microsoft lumina 640xl. Am I taking right decision. Will guys tell me
using a while now and everything is good,calling,3g,wifi,screen looks sharp and clear,excellent pics also from rear camera,flash is good in total darkness,and front camera is good too,and i love the various camera settings especially the 4 second for some nice effects with night pics,video is good,just keep hands as steady as possible when moving,(no optical image stabilization),not a con for me,windows store has all the apps i need and more(i also use android but this is not my first windows phone),navigation apps and gps good,whatsapp works well,and i like the large screen,but it is not big in one's hand at all,no complaints,very satisfied.
We i recently bought this phone. The screen although it carries a low res, looks great. Weird I know but its true. Atnd the battery life is great.At least with my normal usage easily got 1.at 4 days left at 33%. Playing music, web browsing, very few phone calls.
Its a very good phone for its price.
Cons would have to be - the video taking abilities
-Screen could be higher Res
- Too little internal memory
Pros - Still photos are awesome.
-Battery Life awesome
- Sound of speaker is pretty good.
- Body Design is really good.
- ext Memory card Slot. AWESOME
AnonD-24017, 09 Oct 2015Superb phone. Don't confuse by the specs (memory and cpu) it performs better than android havi... moreDoes this phone magically make the low ppi look like 500 ppi also? So yeah, not exactly believing that. If you would have used an android with octa-core and 2Gb of RAM, you would have not bought this...
alyana, 16 Oct 2015which is better phone lumia 640xl or galaxy j7Lumia 640xl
I have some problems with lumia 640 f anybody can help? what's App doesn't give notifications when i have masseages. the bluetooth doesn't send my photos that I take with my mobile. f u can help me I will appreciate that
AnonD-298792, 14 Oct 2015When windows 10 updated??Go too store and download windows insider and open then choose windows 10 update
piyu, 14 Oct 2015I am glad to have replies from you. Specifically I need following apps 01. Opera mini- ... moreExcept 3 and 7. All other apps are in WP. Sure we can except those 3 and 7 in Windows 10
I'm a medico and I use few medical and other apps on android phone.
Plz tell which apps are unavailable on windows store? If not, any alteratives?
Merrium-Webster Medical dictionary
materia medica lite
music tag editor
Bluetooth file transfer
I am glad to have replies from you.
Specifically I need following apps
01. Opera mini- as it has best save page option and really very fast and lightweight.
02. Background download enabled uc browser - I use this only for downloading videos, movies, etc
03. App lock - if someone took my phone and I can't directly restrict him then he must not be able to open my personal message, what's app, etc
04. Photos videos lock or hide - specifically my personal photos and videos of family or other must not be easily accessible to anyone who is checking my phone. I heard that many apps available for this but no one is really working. All are fake.
05. Offline Marathi, English dictionary, Indian Constitution, newspaper app like newshunt or else, photo editor. And all them must be free.
06. Tube mate - it's must for me as I download many YouTube videos. If any other applications for downloading YouTube easily then it's fine.
07. Also tell me if there are any keyboards available like SwiftKey in Android for wp. I can't be sure if I will be satisfied with default keyboard
Please reply me based on your personal experience. I heard that many apps in Windows phone are claiming so but not doing properly the job.