usman, 10 Sep 2015hey im thinking of buying microsoft lumia 640 xl should i buy it or not??First decide what do u want from your mobile. Basing on your requirements we can suggest whether this will be useful or useless.
good buy microsoft.
i took this phone for 15000 and sold at 10,000 INR.
no app for yahoo mail,,for me yahoomail is source of my bread and butter..it has inturrepted my business...so now back to android,,
Anonymous, 10 Sep 2015please guys help me.. i couldnt find any good free app to play videos in my 640 XL moliplayer... moreChang your phone region to china which you will find in phone setting - Restart your phone Then go to Windows store and install Moliplayer its free.Moliplayer China version is free.Then after change your region again to India and enjoy your video.
I am interested to buy a Microsoft Lumia 640 XL, is it possible to use as laptop partially?
hey im thinking of buying microsoft lumia 640 xl should i buy it or not??
please guys help me..
i couldnt find any good free app to play videos in my 640 XL moliplayer is not free .
what u use ?
After using 640 XL for complete three months.I can say it's a great product no issues till date every specs work flawlessly.Proximity Sensor,Magnometer ,Ambient light Sensor all sensor are doing a good job.Battery backup still solid.Camera capture a decent picks.I can't lie If the product is good and working perfectly then why should I say any thing wrong about the product.Well done Microsoft keep it up.
prince, 08 Sep 2015plz... help me i m not able to recive data from android phone using shareit ...
when we send... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
My lumia 640xl dual sim phone some times display is blur.. Switch off & on after its normally Display.. What's problem ? please help me..
plz... help me i m not able to recive data from android phone using shareit ...
when we send android user recive but when they send our phone doesnt connect with each other.
plz tell anybody is there who recive from android
lionzift, 07 Sep 2015Pre-release suggests tons of bugs :(. Unless you are an experienced (or intend to be a) beta t... moreYah..i am already away from it. I m not a developer (nor intend to be a). Thanks.
AnonD-438081, 07 Sep 2015I have ordered Lumia 640 xl phone today , after many disscusion to buy whether lenovo vibe z2 ... moreIf u need office app then windows device will be good for you. And about camera, it can take good picture in day light (u will get good image of static objects only coz it takes time to focus). but in low light the camera performance is not satisfactory. All the best.
I have ordered Lumia 640 xl phone today , after many disscusion to buy whether lenovo vibe z2 or x2 or Lumia 640 xl. because i was looking for a good camera and for the use of Microsoft office apps . I hope , i will love this mobile :)
AnonD-304792, 07 Sep 2015please dont be fooled by the pre release version of Windows 10. This pre version is not tested... morePre-release suggests tons of bugs :(. Unless you are an experienced (or intend to be a) beta tester, keep your distance away from pre-release versions :)