Thanks Gaurav. I have some problems that I cannot connect my laptop to my phone using usb cable for internet..second one is that I cannot download big files in my 640 xl.? Pls help ..
ajju8888, 12 Jun 2015How to use its second sim for internet...pls help Select sim 2 for data uses.sim 1 & sim 2 both support 3g conectivity.
I bought this phone last month. When it comes to camera, the 13mp may not be good to be utilized as a plain camera. I use rich capture mode for better photos. Videos are alright except that there is to optical image stabilizations. You have to lock your hands or use something for the videos to keep still when recording. The headset attached with the phone is not good. The charger which comes with the box takes too long for a charge. Use a charger with 1.5-2A for speed charging. Comparing this to may android camera with 12mp, I find this more better even though many will agree that android OS is a better alternative.
which phone is better desire 816 or lumia 640xl which one should i buy plss need some help
ajju8888, 12 Jun 2015How to use its second sim for internet...pls help
I use internet on first sim but I think you can use the 2nd
Go to settings then cellular+SIM you will see SIM for data connection choose sim 1 or sim 2
hey guys does your lumia 640xl has weak loudspeaker. mine is weaker than my preloved 630. other than that i have no complaints. the battery life is impressive (10 to 12 days, about an hour of gaming per night, about 30 sms per day, and occasional web browsing),camera quality is very good even on low lights, music player has powerful bass (still will depend on your headphone), screen is very responsive, even the slightest touch of your finger it will respond.
This device is the good or what? I admit it's not a simple like Android...Tell me whether its ok to buy or not
I have Lumia 640 XL Dual Sim. Microsoft is on his way to Windows 10. Is it possible to upgrade my unit to Windows 10?
This set I bought on 1st May, 2015 but after one month and five days it got restart itself for three times and then on next day it got hanged itself when it was not in use and when I try to remove the battery from the bottom side of the mobile its front glass cracked itself and it seems to be very thin which I have never seen in any other set. When I inform to the respective shop he refused. However, I want to say is if the set got broken after falling I would have accept it but it got break while trying to remove the battery means how delicate is this set. Please any one help me out to get change the front glass. It is just one and half month old.
At present I am using 640 XL but I strongly support for the Android OS, I personally feel Android is much simpler than the Windows OS.Yes in Windows we don't need junk file cleaner and battery doctor.No lag buttery smooth,strong battery backup.But dispute of all these advantages in Windows I will again recommend Android because it's much simpler easy to operate.
raj, 09 Jun 2015i am not able to share anything from android operating phones, most of applications do not wor... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
gaurav bigg, 09 Jun 2015I my 640 XL also create noise in speaker.While playing music or watching utube.Can u try the ringtone ( on the bridge) I also hear noise when my phone rings?