I have Lumia 640 XL Dual Sim. Microsoft is on his way to Windows 10. Is it possible to upgrade my unit to Windows 10?
This set I bought on 1st May, 2015 but after one month and five days it got restart itself for three times and then on next day it got hanged itself when it was not in use and when I try to remove the battery from the bottom side of the mobile its front glass cracked itself and it seems to be very thin which I have never seen in any other set. When I inform to the respective shop he refused. However, I want to say is if the set got broken after falling I would have accept it but it got break while trying to remove the battery means how delicate is this set. Please any one help me out to get change the front glass. It is just one and half month old.
At present I am using 640 XL but I strongly support for the Android OS, I personally feel Android is much simpler than the Windows OS.Yes in Windows we don't need junk file cleaner and battery doctor.No lag buttery smooth,strong battery backup.But dispute of all these advantages in Windows I will again recommend Android because it's much simpler easy to operate.
raj, 09 Jun 2015i am not able to share anything from android operating phones, most of applications do not wor... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
gaurav bigg, 09 Jun 2015I my 640 XL also create noise in speaker.While playing music or watching utube.Can u try the ringtone ( on the bridge) I also hear noise when my phone rings?
i am not able to share anything from android operating phones, most of applications do not work properly like shareit and more
Hello, anyone find any problem with bluetooth
I can't select multiple photos to bluetooth at a time.
Hello guys,I bought this last week, I'm facing this problem in my 640xl that loud speakers are little noisy... I cant able to hear musics in that. Should I need to repair it? or that is its original quality? Please do help me.
Hello. need help with Lumia 640 xl main camera review.I recently got this phone and happy overall, front camera is awesome. But iam not happy with clarity of rear camera. Its not clear at all. Can anyone suggest..Its too blur and grainy..
its very good phone this phone is big easy to handle i m very happy with this phone camera is brilliant no issue of downloading big i have downloaded files of 1gb easily net can be used by both sim go and buy it. It's good phone
ShebinHere or anyone Please... Tell me whether can I buy this phone or not? Confused a lot.
AnonD-402849, 08 Jun 2015Dear, I m using this phone from 27 may. If u r an android user then pls don't buy this phone .... moreu can not download big files - You can , but the app should not goto the background.
u can not use this phone for internet if u don't have WiFi in your laptop - What you mean ? You can connect to internet.
2nd sim can't be used for net - You can , checkout the "mobile+SIM" section.
There are no any video player that can play - Man , there is vlc , MXPlayer , QuickPlay etc .
Please don't comment if you don't know much about the OS options .