MM, 11 May 2015Plz tell me,is it real?Hw is it..both phn hv carl zessis and 640 xl has 13mp cam,wher as 730 h... moreHave nothing to do with Sensor size definetely 640 have bigger sensor. But 730 might have diff camera cux tht is pureview camera Lumis speciality
I'm gonna buy New phone ! My budget is upto 16K .
So Hw is this phone ? Compared to other phones which are already prevailing in the market .
bought 640xl april 24 2015 the good: good rear cam specially on low light. fast interface. responsive screen. awesome battery. best value for money. high quality music player using headphones
The lumia 640 xl is fantastic phone in all respect but one thing what I noticed is that the images which taken by rear camera are not as bright as taken by my Xperia c. i.e. the images colors appear little washed but after editing images become bright and colorful. Also I didn't find any setting to take the images at different resolution. Please reply how I can sort out these camera problems
gaurav bigg, 10 May 2015730 IS THE BEST CHOICE AMONG 640 & 640 XL. 6.7 cam. With Carl Zeiss lens of 730 Is much ... morePlz tell me,is it real?Hw is it..both phn hv carl zessis and 640 xl has 13mp cam,wher as 730 has only 6.7 cam...so hw is it possible....
Mad4Mobile, 08 May 2015I am seriously thinking of buying a WP after seeing so many good feedbacks here. Previously, I... more730 IS THE BEST CHOICE AMONG 640 & 640 XL. 6.7 cam. With Carl Zeiss lens of 730 Is much better than 13 mp cam.with Carl Zeiss lens Of 640 XL.
shubho, 09 May 2015Hey I am using this phone from last four days... It's really good... But I have facing a probl... moreMX player is not for the Windows phone. Use VLC player it will play all video like MX player in Android phone.
[deleted post]then，why the hell did you baught this device?? and you will compare it to android and complain about it thats plain s2pid. If not you just making it up. You dont belong here
[deleted post]No one asked you to promote your Android.... Go to your page and comment what you like
abp, 10 May 2015nobody asked u..... we hsve experts to decide if a phone is worth itNice move man . . .
[deleted post]nobody asked u..... we hsve experts to decide if a phone is worth it
bought 640xl april 24 2015
good rear cam specially on low light.
fast interface. responsive screen.
awesome battery. best value for money.
high quality music player using headphones.
too big for my hands.
weak loudspeaker compared to my preloved L630.
I have been using my Nokia Lumia XL Dual Sim since May 05, 2015.Here are my observations:
1. Opening and closing of apps is faster than my previous smartphones (I was using Blackberry Q10, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note III).
2. Battery life is more than 24 hours before it reaches 30 %. This is considering the fact that my data connection remains all throughout the day.
3. I can shift some APPS from phone memory to my expanded memory card. - This is something NEW to me and it helps keep my phone memory healthy.
4. Regarding the keyboard, I find the keyboard of Lumia 640 XL better than Q10, Samsung S5 and Note III.
5. Connecting to the internet is better as compared to Samsung S5 and Note III. Internet explorer makes it lot easier too.
6. My contacts are stored and sorted out properly and "neatly" by the phone. Something I dont find in Q10, Samsung S5 and Note III.
7. My expanded memory card is currently at 64GB (Class 10. 300x). Lumia brushes of Blackberry Q10, Samsung S5 and Note II easily with this. The expanded memory card can still go as far as 128GB.
I have yet to compare the camera, video and music apps so thats all I can share for now.