mhrzsltn, 04 Jun 2016Great phone! don`t doubt! but the biggest problem that i have is that it doesn`t connect to... moreHave a question: if and how did you solve the WiFy Problem??? I was a happy 920 user until it packed up, but if Icannot use it via WIFI then a new 950 as planned it is no good to me
I upgraded to the 950 from the 920. Well I do love the Lumia 950. Keep it up Microsoft.
i think the phone is awesome. i am not a fan of lumia devices anymore but the phone is super cool!!!!
Elmer, 12 Jun 2016Lumia lost in innovation... Go for new technology model in the fastest technology world.
I've only seen one Lumia commercial and it was for the 1020 and it was a great commercial for Lumia till date.
Don't you think that Microsoft should change their marketing strategy? I mean, no UWP, nor a perfect system or nothing will attract nobody to the system other than advertising. I never saw a Microsoft ad, this keeps the idea that Microsoft has few users and devs have no interest on making apps for few users, don't you think so? I think that the major mistake here is the lack of marketing, cuz with increased marketing more people will buy and increase market share, raising devs attention on the platform and thus closing the app gap.
Latest data claims over 75% of active Windows 10 Mobile devices are OS upgrades.Alternatively, only 22.82% of current Windows 10 Mobile Lumias are of the x50 series (Lumia 550, 650, 950, 950 XL), suggesting that people are not actively buying these phones either. That leaves 77.18% of all Windows 10 Lumias as in-situ upgrades from Windows Phone 8.1. Considering the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL are priced quite high, and the Lumia 550 and Lumia 650 did not see widescale release, none of that should a shock.
user, 09 Jun 2016Hello mr, other brand mobile phones are comming with windows OS. I am talking about the Microsoft commitment in which they promised all Lumia devices will get Windows 10 update since 520 to 640 series.Thenafter they said only those Lumia devices having 1 gb ram and 8 gb internal storege will going to enjoy Windows 10 benifit.But they ditched Lumia 1020,1320 & 925 why.They don't stick to its own word.
user, 09 Jun 2016Hello mr, other brand mobile phones are comming with windows OS. Yes but all other brand don't have potential to grab market except HP Elite X3.Even Microsoft having lots of hope over HP.
bvsk, 07 Jun 2016will microsoft providing OS updates to Lumia Series( 950, 640, 650) since they exit from Mobil... moreTill date they are committed to give OS update. But track record of Microsoft put into full of doubt.Earlier they said all Lumia Lineup will get Windows10 since 520 to 640 & 640 XL but now they drop various smartphone including 1020,1320 & 925 these three smartphone is higher range Lumia devices but sadly not going to enjoy Windows 10 advantage. Microsoft didn't stick to its own word,so buying Lumia devices full of risk and on the other hand Microsoft not going to continue its Lumia series.
will microsoft providing OS updates to Lumia Series( 950, 640, 650) since they exit from Mobiles division
Doodler, 13 Mar 2016Lumia 950........ where do i start.... First of all th ephone is a pile of crap Apps do ... moreAll too common problem since the Lumia 920, the camera hype has fooled lots of people. And to add insult to injury the camera isnt even that good, only clueless 12 year olds who think photography is about resolved detail when zoomed in would call this a great camera.
Kudzack, 05 Jun 2016I like my Microsoft Lumia phone its hardware, OS, but I sold it because I felt it seems to be ... moreYou can change default search engine into the Edge. It doesn't have to be a Bing.
Kudzack, 05 Jun 2016I like my Microsoft Lumia phone its hardware, OS, but I sold it because I felt it seems to be ... moreYou really have no clue about windows mobile m8. But stop the nonsense.
Just go in the settings of Edge and change the search engine to google.