hey does anyone know where I can get this phone in Canada?
also, how does texting work with the touch screen? i have a touch screen right now and texting is a pain with the stylus, are the keys big enough when texting on the touch screen to have no need for a stlyus? thanks
hi.between mio a702 and tytn ii witch one is better?i know Tytn II has a faster cpu.
and witch one benefit a faster GPS?
thanks in advance.
could smb. tell me if this phone could be used for skype calls (some pda's have this included)
any opinions on i-mate pda-n or asus a639 which has skype ? are they a better option as pda/gps
I have this phone for over one month. It's really a good deal. I've done some research before buying it and it is the best.
- you can see movies with subtitles (perfect view if you use a convertor for the movie to smaller resolution (PocketDivX)
- you can install hundreds of programs designed for Windows Mobile (some of them freeware)
- 4 gb card supported
- pictures are ok, but in good light conditions
- touchpad really cool
- external speaker is quite strong and clear
- GPS works perfect(I use MioMAP v3)!!!
- you won't need to use the little keybord.It's all touch touch touch.
- because it has windows, it is as flexible as your PC (you can install various programs that can perform different things)
- it works very well as a phone (has about a second delay when answering)
- unlimited SMS and contacts space
If you have any more questions, I will gladly answer!
I've had this phone for 4months now...its has been trouble...I have swapped to the imate jasjam and it has given me better result in my business...
Camera ? What camera ? Mobile phones cameras are just funny extras.
I use a Canon 30D for photos and a Canon Ixus for travelling. No phone camera can compare to these if you care for your special moments.
i heard this phone camera is bad . i mean its not made by lens just plastic ~
Very nice toy, bought it one month ago, no problems so far.
I consider it an almost full-option phone: touch-screen, wifi, WM6, best GPS chip available, small, number keypad for quick-dialing. The only thing missing is 3G.
Battery lasts 4-5 days if used only as phone and few hours when used as GPS.
Comes full with house charger usb, headphones, car-charger, windshield holder, screen-protector.
Way smarter than N95, no comparison there. N95 has no touch-screen, crappy GPS chip that works bad and sometimes only with slider open, stupid OS that needs signed applications, the only thing N95 has extra is 3G.
I saw a lot of "n95 is better than this one". Yes indeed but try to install MioMap or iGO (I consider this two software the best in eastern europe)as a navigation software on N95. Nope, it's not working, yet. On A702 with windows mobile you have unlimited choices for what software you want.
I saw the phone today. I like it and now I'm 60% A702 and 40% eten m700-m800. I think I'll buy one soon :))
I have it for ~3 weeks now. Its a very nice one, working good.
The GPS (using i-GO) is very fast and accurate.
Working with many applications brings it to its limits (working not so fast...)
Besides the performance (small) issue, it is a very good product so far.