i hv m900, heres wt i think
- nice design, follows japanese style in modern standard for clamshell fones (some ppl say its not user-friendly, its just cuz u guys never used a jap fone, fones in japan all hv this same style)
- very very nice camera, takes better pics than GX32 and S700
- both screens are the best ive ever seen
- supports external miniSD up to 1GB
- no BT (which i use alot)
- file size limit (5mb for video and mp3, 300k for java)
- mono speaker
- no foreign language filename support(which i also use alot)
Since everyone is happy with this phone i will get it tomorrow ! Hey Pink saw the price w/o plan is $598- hello shop !oh ! OH!
EBAY HAS BEST PRICE with a great seller i have bought hree phones from them and there shipping is so fast! seller x1387
the screen is 256k it shows
you can make louder ring tone on the comp and put them on your phone mine are loud and can here it in noisy places
reception i awsome i live in vacouver city full of mountines and i awlways get full signal and even on the island where freinds get low i get full!
the camera quality is so good much better then s700
the keypad rocks nice and big and easy to text and i do it a lot! nice and smooth and it learns well too! you just push the t9 button and it changes and 0 makes the letter change or coma etc
picture messagin is fine but can not send 2mp pic on my network the file size is to large you must use the pic msg size photo.
i kill the battery inone day but i non stop text take pics listen to music and play games all day if i let it sit the batt will last like 2 - 3 days
photo caller id is added under the persons name you want it is the last option.
Thanks Pink for your reply. Appreciate that. As for some of my queries that still cannot be answered, hopefully there are some kind peoples out there can help to enlighten me. Thanks a lot
Hey guys. can we set mp3 for both the ringtone and message tone for this phone?
OMG i just say the display and camera quality on the nec n840 and its so groos and bad!!!! the camera is like a 1mp when it should look better then the m900 but it is horrible!!!! and the screen res...... blurry and pixely and so boring screen in the menu! yuck yuck yuck yuck........... m900 is the way to be!
when you make mp3 ringtones you can make em louder on the comp and they will be so loud and clear on m900! also ou can get a 3gp converter and put pv on your phone. to send pics you have to use smaller res photo :( and who agrees that the screen on the m900 is better then a shap GSC. i have a sharp gx 22 and it has GCS screen but the m900 looks so much better!
but buying jus the cellphone w/o plan is still 898 bucks.. hmmmmm~~ (@_@??)
to Alexandre: are you staying in singapore, cus i bought it at orchard hello shop..
to derrick: hope it can help u a lil bit.. cus i haven realli explore much in detail, as i got it only few days ago..
1. im a heavy camera user, but surprisingly i only used 1 bar of the battery.. **maybe cus the batt is still new, not so easily used up so fast**
2. bout the external TFD im not too sure.. sorry..
3. ringing tone is abit softer then my nokia cell phone **previous** maybe after longer usage, will get use to it ba.. i haven done any down loading yet so i cant tell u if chinese ringing tones are soft....
4. till now, there's no problem with my reception.. :)
5. both are as good !! :) but will chose m900 to se700 cus m900 has it's japanese touch !! :P
6. they have dictionary, numbers.. all the basis stuffies.. oso can read chinese words.. but i don if can write chinese words.. i need to explore more too !! heehee...
7.hmmm... sorry i don noe...
i need help here too...
i tried sending a 2MP foto to another cell phone, but they said image tooo large.. do u face the same problem too ??
hmmm, i think bad point to this phone is the camera abit lagging !!?
Just check online Hello shop is selling $498 for 2yrs plan,very excited & surprize how come the price drop so fast ? Anyone got any hint ? It seem that it's so popular but why the $$$ ? Pls tell me.......!
Agree with Derrick like to find out more on the reception cos have bad experience with M350 the clarity is very very bad,any this type of problem with M900 pls enlighten me before i buy.--Many many thanks !
For those M900 owners, sincerely I hope someone can help me with the following queries:
1. How is the battery life? The specification put standby time 200 hours and talktime 4 hours but under mitsubishi website put standby time 300 hours and talktime 7 hours (a great difference)
2. The specification here and mitsubishi website indicate the external TFD is 256k but I saw some other review put as 65k, can advise which is true?
3. I saw some owners indicating the ringtones is soft, so if I download those chinese ringtones to this phone, is it very soft?
4. Can I confirm the reception of this phone whether is good and clear even at basement carpark?
5. Is the picture quality very good also using the 2 megapixel as compared to SE S700?
6. Is the sms keying is as user friendly as Nokia such as can change the CAP,NON CAP, NUMBERS, DICTIONARY, CHINESE and those COMMA,FULLSTOP ETC with one key button or must change the phone settings?
7. Is it true that some sms with pictures cannot be received from this phone but only the wordings? Is it all pictures cannot be receive or only some, if some than can advise what kind of format that it cannot receive?
Hope some kind friends out there can help me with the above queries cause thinking of switching to this phone. At the moment I am holding motorola. Thanks a lot