What is the hold up...Motorola it is almost the end of October...Release it allready...Cingular is supposed to carry it anyone that knows anything??? Let me know...
How does this ocmpare with the RIM devices running on e-link and Blackberry?
They seem to have much larger memories .
and data block sizes
I am in love with this personal communicator and I can't wait until october. I have already set aside my money. If you could send me an advance release that would be great.
let me know if it's slow or not.. i'm tired of this Batman look, i have a cell and a 2way, want to combine with less weight, what is the date it will be availible and is sprint or other phone co. gonna be the server.. how do Usher have one now.... LET ME KNOW ASAP!!
This product will be coming out soon. Here are some features that this web site hasn't included:
1. Send and receive e-mail via pop3/smtp over your vanialla ISP or GPRS. You can have as many accounts as you want. If you have a Yahoo account, you can just enable pop access and all your Yahoo mail would be on your device.
2. TrueSync device synchronization and management from your PC/Laptop through IRDA
3. Access your corporate mail using Motorola MyMail. This will allow to access your IMAP4 serverr on your corporate Intranent.
3. Java (J2ME) support.
4. RF-Modem support. You can use this device as a modem by hooking a serial datacable to your laptop/pc.
5. You can beam any item on your device (applications, notes, mail...etc) over IR to another A009 or Pagewriter2000x
i have one and the thing is pretty slow...it needs voicestream service and must wait for voicestreams gprs before it works at it maximum speed..rating 1-10 i would give it a 7
If you are selling this I want to buy one! Motorola will not give me a firm date just Q4 2001
is the Motorola Accompli 009 a phone too or it can only be used to send text messages!
I like what I see so far -- especially with a version 1 of anything -- our team of network consultants wants to see how this will fare out in the field...
it looks cool and new with the colour graphics,but how much is it? i bought the motorola v100 2 months ago and wish i would have waited to get this now.