AnonD-6397, 24 Apr 2011About the Bullet and the Jet I can't find info anywhere..
Can you please post a link or infor... more
i will save my money for this
chicklet-style qwerty keyboard
tegra 3 quad-core
1.5 ghz ram
i'm dying for this
About the Bullet and the Jet I can't find info anywhere..
Can you please post a link or information on the new Tegra 3 phones :D
Mobilemaster, 23 Apr 2011Any proof???? If you have, please share with us?? I really like the evolution of mobile phones... moreMotorola Bullet
Bullet (obvious codename) is
the non-keyboarded of the two.
Will sport a 4.3″ qHD screen,
Tegra 3 (Kal-El) quad-core
processor, at least 1GB DDR2
RAM (possibly 1.5GB), 16GB on-
board storage, NFC chip, and a
redesigned sensor to provide its
new 12MP camera with amazing
photos. This phone will launch
before the Jet.
Jet (another codename) is the
keyboarded version of the two.
Will sport a 4″ qHD screen, Tegra
3, 1 to 1.5GB of DDR2 RAM, 16GB
on-board storage, same new
12MP camera as the Bullet, NFC
chip, and a fully redesigned
Mobilemaster, 23 Apr 2011Any proof???? If you have, please share with us?? I really like the evolution of mobile phones... morehttp://dandroidtabletpc.com/rumor-upcoming-motorola-bullet-and-jet-the-first-quad-core-android-phone.html/
read some of the rumors then you will know may or may not true yet
Anonymous, 23 Apr 2011up coming Motorola bullet quad-core Motorola Jet quad-core Any proof???? If you have, please share with us?? I really like the evolution of mobile phones. Thanks. :)
Anonymous, 23 Apr 2011up coming
motorola is awsome
Very article about upcoming HTC Sensation vs Moto Atrix vs Moto Bionic.
After ready this article, I would like Moto to update Atrix to android 2.3 to make it a clear winner against HTC Sensation. Specially with the lowest Amazon prize Atrix become the best seller on Amazon. Here the link:
Moto is releasing Atrix with pure Froyo mean no MotoBlur on it. Virgin Mobile will be to first to release it.
Wish Spring, T Mobile and Verizon will also get the MotoBlurless Atrix to compete with the Galaxy S2.
defy user, 18 Apr 2011new mono phone are awsome. I love moto. im waiting for ATRIX I can not wait till Motorola will release the Atrix for Verizon users. It is the first real hardware designed to interact with virtual processing, say "Clouds". Too bad AT&T didn't get the Zoom and Verizon got the Atrix.
i love this phone muuuuuuuuuuuuuch mooooooooore than galaxy2 or other duel core smartphone cause :
atrix has :
Blazingly fast !!!
Excellent battery life
qHD display is bright, crisp, and text/graphics are easy to see on it. Currently its the best resolution you can get on an Android phone.
Finger print scanner(Very cool)
Nvidia and tegra Zone(its not much now but I think it will expand soon)
I've had all the iPhones, a Blackberry Torch and a Samsung Captivate Android phone and the Motorola Atrix will run circles around them all. I was kind of turned off on Android after the Samsung Captivate but I thought I would give it one more try. This phone is a whole different story. Faster than anything I've ever had. Video chat works great with Tango. Finger print scanner works exactly like it should. I could go on and on but I'm just going to leave it by saying Motorola really got it right. I recommend getting an Otterbox Defender case which I have. Love it.
You won't ever look back
I upgraded from a Motorola Backflip. The best Android phone AT&T had to offer at the time, but I'd had enough of the ridiculously slow processor
1. FAST. Insane fast. The responsiveness of this phone is like nothing I've seen before - there is no noticeable delay in using any of the UI menus or features.
2. The screen is enormous, vivid, and crisp - almost on par with a PC monitor.
3. All the I/O ports you need: micro USB, stereo miniplug, and mini HDMI. (And it comes with a free mini HDMI to HDMI cable, so you can plug it right into your TV or home theater receiver)
4. DLNA is fantastic - I never considered how useful it would be on a phone until I saw it in the apps menu. Access all your Windows 7 shared libraries, media on your Xbox 360, or shared media on any other DLNA-enabled device on your network. Transferring files from your computer to your phone is as easy a tapping a few icons - no cables required, and transfer speeds are quick - ballpark, I'd say it was around 1 MB/s.
5. Voice recognition is excellent. For the first time, speaking a text message is actually faster and easier than typing it in. Accuracy is good, and my only complaint so far is that it automatically censors swear words. Which is bull****.
6. Very light for its size.
7. Front-facing camera and rear camera with a bright LED flash.
8. Six input buttons: Volume up/down, menu, home, back, and search (search was a new one for me)
9. The usual bonuses that come with buying non-Apple phones: you can take the battery out if it freezes or you keep a spare; microSD port allows you to expand your storage space up to 48GB; you can load and play DRM-free media without using any apps or programs; reasonable replacement plans for theft, damage, or loss; standard micro-USB charge port, so if you can buy cheap spare charging cables in the wall socket, at your office, in your car, etc.
10. And, of course, the flexibility that the Android homescreen offers for widgets, shortcuts, and everything in between. The phone's processor handles it all with exceptional speed - I filled the home screen with every widget on the phone, just to put the phone through its paces, and screen-to-screen transitions were as smooth as ever.
I bought this phone because I wanted something faster. I got all that and more. If you've already got one of the newer iPhones or a newer, higher-end Android device and you're satisfied with it, you can probably wait until next year's crop of superstar phones come out - there may not be enough of a difference to justify the price.
But if you're in need of a serious speed upgrade, the Atrix will revolutionize the way you see mobile phones. There really is no going back.
Hi i am using since 4 days follwing are my observations
1)Good long battery
2)Touch responce and sence is nice
3)Screen Resolution is good but display not bad
4)Good stereo crosstalk in music and loud in Earphones but listening some noice for old songs hope not good noise reduction in music
5)call clarity is good but loud speaker is not impressive
6)net surf is fast and almost all codec video formats are playing if u install vital player from android market
7)i used 8 hours wifi still 20% battery is available
8)look is very bad need to improve in stylish look like meatalic body for this type of high end mobiles
9)Its getting heat very quickly need to troubleshoot this by motorola
10)camera is medium
I hope this is useful. if any body having any questions i will try to answer.
AnonD-272, 18 Apr 2011Always trust moto,it tops benchmark results with other brands even old DroidX over galaxy s2, ... moreYou are wrong about a SAMSUNG Galaxy S II.
Maybe Motorola ATRIX is faster than pre-release of SAMSUNG Galaxy S II, but not faster than finall release of SAMSUNG Galaxy S II (1.2GHz CPU). Also there is some talks about a SAMSUNG Galaxy S II with Tegra 2.