I tried this phone for a week and i decided to get me a new one. Here's why:
Bad Resolution, display too bright
In Mexico this phone doesn't support mp3 files (it depends on the carrier or gsm provider).
Mtv filled the phone memory with awful wallpaper and screensavers..
It has nothing new, same moto-software, same old boring ringtones.. what else.. same wallpapers
Anyway, you can find a better cell phone everywhere..
OK Guys - here's what you need (tested OK with C651 but should be OK with C650 too)...
XP Moto Modem (Neptune LTE) Drivers:
(P2K Tools is also on same page if you want to turn on hidden features of your phone or upload Java games to it via USB cable).
Motorola C650/C651 Compatible version of Mobile Phone Tools:
To keep the download smaller, help files have been onitted. When using some of the Tools..MultiMedia Studio options an error pops up. Just click on the No button and the error won't appear again.
Note: The MM Studio option only includes transfer of Audio, Pics & Video - NOT Java apps!
Hello if any one need a c560 software ,drivber etc plz send me email thx
i have this phone and i hate it, ever since u got it. my happyness with this one lsted only 1 week, then i realised it sucks. bad camera, no radio, only 65k, joystick isn't that joyful (actually i got some wounds on my finger because it is difficult to maneuver).
am i just blowing smoke! ive already said! you need to get mobile phone tools from BVRP! do you understand my english!?
TO ALL PHILIPPINE GLOBE USERS :
1. Go 2 GLOBE GPRS
2. Go 2 Services
3. G0 2 G-BLOGS
G-Blogs is a great resource for all your motorola problems.
HI've got the same problem with my motorola c651. Can't download photos on my PC. anybody could tell me what kind of drivers i am to install?
hi danny, pls. can you send me software and driver for motorola c650. thank you!
those who would like to download photos to and from their phones need BVRP mobile phone tools.
I would like to download Java games on my mobile but BVRP says my phone cannot use java, however all the games already on my phone are java
My current cellphone for 1 year and 1 month now and still working fine . . .
1. Small & pocket friendly
2. Easy & user friendly menu
3. Varied camera options (it has 3x zoom, it has black & wyt, red, blue, & etc camera options)
4. 10 file page mms sending (meaning you can send 10 mms pictures with 10 sound files if you like at the same time)
5. Battery is good (at standby it can last 2 days on my c650, while at constant use i think it lasts 5 hours)
6. its CHEAP !!!!
7. Shock proof to some extent (my c650 survived 10+ falls and still it works)
8. MP3 and 3gp video compatible
9. Strong VIBRATION (especially when receiving a sms text message)
10. 450 phonebook memory capacity with the option of putting an e-mail, & etc.
1. CAMERA is average (pictures dont come out clear all the time, its blurred)
2. NO FLASH (expect seeing black on your c650 screen when taking a shot at night)
3. Screen is not visible at direct sunlight
4. LOW MEMORY (1.5 MB only) Its a pity really.
5. Screen is TOO SMALL
6. NO VIDEO Recording (but it can receive only thru mms or gprs sending)
7. Speaker is NOT LOUD ENOUGH (even in high volume at 7).
I would like to have the drivers for Motorola c650. I need to download some pictures. Does anybody can help me?
Please help me get the software for this phone C651 as I can't copy music and movies to my phone.
Thanks for your cooperation
can somebody send me the Motorola C650 USB driver?
my email is:firstname.lastname@example.org
this phone is like MOTOROLA ROKR E2 but moto roko e2 is greater than this phone