Some people likes to troll in there. Get a life. Don't spread misinformation.
I work for a mobile phone retailer in the UK and I know this phone was released in NOVEMBER 2004!!! So it's not been out a year yet!
This phone is the best i mean i had Sony Ericsson P910i This is way better
Well P910i has a big display ETC......
very nice phone dont think its 1 year old but then never been into phones that much,this phone has got a light for the camera and very nice sound on it to,happy i waited 2mths to get it(had it for a mth now).well worth the money
I read that this phone UI speed has improved! Is it really true? Is it as fast as Nokia's bricks now?
hi. . . i would like to know if this phone include lighting for camera???
I've had this little bad boy for a month now and i still can't seem to keep it in my pocket for more than 5 minutes!! Apart from the Mp camera (which isn't as good as lets say siemens gx30 or samsung m900 or even nokia 6630) this is a winner!
To Moe. It is hard to say that the mpx is a better phone because it is made for a buisness man. Were as this phone is much better for recreation :) thnx for tho ;)
Thanks for reply on my question 3 and 4. Presently I am holding Motorola V80 but the problem is:
1. Yes it can store new words but don't know how many cause after some times where I start to store our words, the new words that I initial stored had gone and must restore again.
2. For the scroll down function for phone book, sad to said only can scroll by the first letter and not more than that and the SIM CARD and HANDPHONE storage of the numbers appear together (meaning the handphone will appear same name twice with 1 for SIM CARD and 1 for HANDPHONE)
Can I know is this the standard practise for all motorola phone and whether this
E1000 also having the same problems?
Appreciate for any reply. Tks
derrick to answer question 3 + 4 you can type in new words and the phone stores them for you and you can scroll down your address book on your phone and tick everyone that you want to send a txt to then send the txt to as many as you like
I would say Motorola scavenged this idea from Siemen's SX1 and made improvements on it... Unoriginal, but nonetheless, an amazing phone... Next we'll see all phone manufacturers have design rip-offs of every other manufacturer possible...
I am goin to purchase phone because it is THE BEST phone on the market(exception of v1000).If any1 can prove me wrong please tell me i would like to c a better phone :)
(1) Does this phone have chinese characters (hanyupingying) to key for sms?
(2) Can any good bro out there post some pictures to enable us to see the good quality taken for this camera?
3) Can this phone store new words that are not found in dictionary and if yes, what is the maximum words that it can store?
(4) Lastly anybody knows the maximum amount of persons I can send to for 1 sms (meaning 1 sms I want to sent to many persons and what is the limit)?
Would appreciate any answer from any kind people who own this phone out there. Tks
Sounds great.It's the closest phone to my dream phone that I can find.My only beef is that it doesn't have a PDA OS like linux,windows mobile or symbian.
Audio is the best from a cell phone that I have ever heard. You can even listen through your Bluetooth headset. The camera is 1.2 Megapixel. Good quality when transfered to the computer. When viewing from phone, it looks so and so. But the computer shows the picture take very nicely.