To @>@-You can't use the transflash card...you'll be limited to phone memory.
To Judge-are you stupid or are you blind? There is no way the displays on the 6600 and the K700i are better than the one on this phone! Get Real!
To Unknown-actually, yes, the E398 is more reliable than the K700i...that phone has a lot of bugs!
- no increasing volume ringing alert;-->who cares?
- no vibration WITH ringing tone. Only vibration and then ringing tone.-->there's a way to solve this...I think...and again, who cares?
- no auto-blocking of the keys.-->many people are not that stupid to forget locking the keypads of their phones.
- no easy and fast way to switch between silent mode and normal mode.-->do you know how to use the phone at all? Because really, there is a way to do this with a couple of movements of the joystick.
And there is still no firmware specifically for this phone that records video. The one available is from the V620.
this is a phone i work for vodacom and i like this.nokia no samsung yes motorola hell ye
i am david hamsley by name nd i came across the phone and i am interested in buyingand i want to pay through credit card so i want you to get bck to me asap ok
With my firmware version you CANNOT record video. I don't know if successive firmwares allow the recording.
This phone is great but lacks some basic features:
- no increasing volume ringing alert;
- no vibration WITH ringing tone. Only vibration and then ringing tone.
- no auto-blocking of the keys.
- no easy and fast way to switch between silent mode and normal mode.
From my point of view a phone lacking such features cannot be considered a great phone, even if it has all the other features.
the k700i has been havin quite alot of problems at the moment when you have it O2, i think it wud be fair to say it is better, but then it is quite alot more so what can you expect, the only way you can get it free is with £30 line rental, when you can get the e398 free with only £8 line rental fom t-mobile, personley id go for the e398 as ive heard it has better service and is more reliable than the k700i
Symbian and Java are 2 completely different things. Symbian is an operating system and Java is a sub-program !
For Judge >>> Nokia 6600 is a phone that cant be compared to k700i or E398, other category.
Also, E398 is more a multimedia phone made for listening to music and playing games.
BTW, i find the camera pic quality, average. Ive seen the k700i and the N6600, and cant say that the pictures are a lot better... There is only a little improvement in the N6600, which is a different class phone
you can store as many msgs as your card's capacity ONLY if you use seem editing.
may i ask how much is dis fone(package with free bluetooth headset) in malaysia or spore?thx
me, do you know or have any idea if 98R will ever come out and if so, how soon? thx.
Actually the E1000 is a very wicked phone.Too bad it's 848 singapore dollars.
I think judge has a nokia probabely 6230 :) and he can stand that the e398 is beter and the best phone for it prise
it want help u e398 is THE BEST!!!!!!!!
@>@ it will not reconise the trans flash card because the 97R wasnt made for this phone. so all functions will not me able 2 use it. So you will only have 4mb not 68mb. Hopefully 98R will support it.