Care to tell us the differences and uses between
- Ring Lights
- Rhythm Lights
- Events Lights
Is the screen too small as compared to N 6600? does 4X zoom works well or it destroys the picture quality. what's the max length upto which we can store mp3. Does it support onle .3gp or other formats also. How many mp3 songs can we store to a max. If i use games and listen music for about half an hour does batterty lasts for atleast 2 days?
about the screen being red compared to se700 ,dont forget se has a clear screen while e398 has a blackish screen so the difference
to remove noise from yr photos transfered to yr pc download programe from this site http://www.imagenomic.com/download.asp it works very good . i havent still found out how to remove locked files from phone ,Maical can you help ?
1.) this is normal (as kristy said)
2.) my dial key doesn't work that way, too. probably a software problem. setup as kristy said, and refer to next comment.
3.) once you set smart key from voice dial to another shortcut, you can't set it
back manually. only master clear can do that.
4.) try they have everything you need about java games and apps, including installation.
about screen being red, you're right but when you transfer pics to a PC, it renders the correct color
1. yes its normal for the screen to look like that. i don't see how its a problem, when would you ever want to look at your screen from below?
2. you have to set up voice dials in your phone book first:
-go to the phonebook
-go to the name you want to attach a voice tag to.
-press the menu key (the top middle one)
-go to 'edit'
-go to 'voice name'
3. To change the smart key back to voice dial. menu->settings->personalise->home screen->home keys->smart key.
hope that helps. luv kristy
tis phone has nite mode n flash.
i feel tat the color of the screen is a bit red compare wt nokia 7610 or SE K700
i just bought the phone n there r some queries tat i hope u guys or gals out there can help...
1. is it normal 4 the screen to looks like negative when u tend 2 look fr down of the screen n brighter when u look fr above?
2. do u know how 2 use the voice dial? in the menu it's said press the dial key n hold 4 2 sec then say the name, but it won't work 4 me.
3. the original smart key is programme 4 voice dial, i've changed it n when i try 2 reprogramme it back 2 voice dial i can't find it, how does it goes about it.
4. where can i get the free dl 4 the java games n how to upload it 2 the phone? wat i mean is wat type of s/ware 2b use, if possible a walkthru of the procedure.
thx 4 the help i hope my Q can help lighten up some of u out there
Does the E398 have a night mode or just the flash? I suppose the flash would be effective only for objects close by.
hey shabbar, what's the password to download the pst file?do you know how to remove padlocked files?
Screen is way better than the Nokia 6600, Camera works great in daylight but has some noise at night, flash only works when your subject is super close to the phone, bluetooth works properly, you can download java games I don't think you could use symbian programs simply because this doesn't run on that OS.
Is the screen better than Nokia 6600? Is camera a cool one and how does it respond in night? Is flash is just a play function or it does a serious job? Is bluetooth working properly? Can we download java games and symbian applications.
Could sum1 please tell me exactly how slow the reaction rate of dis phone is.Cuz i am about to buy this fon, but aftr reading sum of da opinions saying dat its slow....is it really slow or tolerable slow...
Can anyone tell me if this phone informes you how many letters you have left while writing an sms??Something like nokia has...
To sheena : use the software from the CD and browse through the help files. All you need to know about transferring MP3 is there. I can’t say it’s hard to put MP3’s to my E398 but it’s not very easy at times via the Motorola Phone Tools. Using a card reader is the fastest. But via USB should be no problem.
To Apple: Turn off the phone and remove the SIM Card. Put it back, then turn on phone.
To fustrated gal: videos must be in 3gp format or mp4 so that it could play.
To Kristy : make sure format is mp3. Maybe files are corrupt or incomplete that’s why there’s a problem. Most music CD’s must be converted to mp3 first so the phone can play it.
To Eddy : your problem is very typical. All I can say is be patient.
To Anupam : it’s a very good phone. If strictly as a phone, battery lasts 3 days. But if you use multimedia a lot, you may have to charge it every night. Typical day for me is SMS-2hrs, Calls-30min, MP3 – 3 hrs, java games-1 hr. I get about 50 hrs.
To jerry: yes, extra card and battery is available
To Tom: the CD that comes with your purchase should enable you to use the USB Cable.
To jojo : re your comments: 1) in standby mode the battery can last up to 80 hours. Check out review at mobileburn.com. I agree with most of the comments. There’s something wrong with your battery if you don’t get as much. No.2) there’s a way to put SMS to phone memory but it involves complex reprogramming which I don’t recommend. Also go to your nearest Motorola Service Center to have your software upgraded so that your no. 3 comment can be corrected.
How do you put all the music in the cellphone? Is it hard to put songs or music in the cellphone?
thx alot shabbar~ i'll try wat u said... hey kristy i jst realised today that it only supports certain files.. i think the phone doesn't support realplayer types but goes for media player i tink.. i might be wrong, but wtv see if it helps~
Here are the advantages & nice features of this phone :
1. Excellent sound, if u love music, buy this phone.
2. Excellent screen resolution.
3. Great Camera Functions.
4. It has a manageable joystick, so this phone is user friendly.
5. This phone is feature packed. Blue tooth, alarms, flashlight are all functioning well.
However, I've noticed some imperfections of this phone :
1. Unlike my previous Samsung phones, the battery doesnt last that long. It's stand by mode is kinda short so you have to keep your charger with you always especially if you play a lot of MP3 songs. Not to mention the extended charging time (4-5 hrs).
2. No SMS phone memory. Its only memory is the outbox (messeges sent which you cannot move). So make sure you use a high memory simcard.
3. If you're using the phone, you won't receive a sms tone unless you put it in the stand by mode. But the message will be there indicated by the enevelope sign.
4. Poor phonebook features. The picture phonebook is very small you can hardly see who's calling.
Other than that, this phone is cool.