How do you put all the music in the cellphone? Is it hard to put songs or music in the cellphone?
thx alot shabbar~ i'll try wat u said... hey kristy i jst realised today that it only supports certain files.. i think the phone doesn't support realplayer types but goes for media player i tink.. i might be wrong, but wtv see if it helps~
Here are the advantages & nice features of this phone :
1. Excellent sound, if u love music, buy this phone.
2. Excellent screen resolution.
3. Great Camera Functions.
4. It has a manageable joystick, so this phone is user friendly.
5. This phone is feature packed. Blue tooth, alarms, flashlight are all functioning well.
However, I've noticed some imperfections of this phone :
1. Unlike my previous Samsung phones, the battery doesnt last that long. It's stand by mode is kinda short so you have to keep your charger with you always especially if you play a lot of MP3 songs. Not to mention the extended charging time (4-5 hrs).
2. No SMS phone memory. Its only memory is the outbox (messeges sent which you cannot move). So make sure you use a high memory simcard.
3. If you're using the phone, you won't receive a sms tone unless you put it in the stand by mode. But the message will be there indicated by the enevelope sign.
4. Poor phonebook features. The picture phonebook is very small you can hardly see who's calling.
Other than that, this phone is cool.
I'm really planning to buy this phone....but I having doubts about it because it may not be user friendly. Please help me make up my mind about this cellphone. I really love MP3's. To all the users of this cellphone, please state some advantages and disadvantages of this cellphone.
hey anupam the phone is great! it takes a while to get used to writing msgs after nokias but it is just as fast. i've had my phone for 3 days and so far my battery has not moved below 3 bars and i have been using the camera pretty much constantly.
Thanks frustrated gal i'll give that a try. tom i have no idea how to fix your prob i just inserted my cd, installed the program and that was it.
Does anyone know how to get the usb cable installed? I cannot install the drivers and the phone is not picked up? bloody shame cos I want mp3's and this is the best feature about the phone. please can anyone let me know if there is a driver download site. cant find it anywhere???
thanks for the reply, is there a way to move or delete the padlocked files to the memory card?
i love the phone. all i need t know is where can i buy extra card and battery? is there an available higher capacity for motorola e398?
fter going through some of the reviews i feel this is the phone i was looking for. Butcan any one tell me that is the phone too slow and how does battery longs as it is a concer for me as i am a frequent traveller
i dont know how many time i'll have to post this but i transfer my video to avv file and smoothly transfer it to the phone with the help of the software and the data cable provided . no hiccups at all
overall i'm satisfy with my new E398..
but the pc connection sometime work sometime failed.. and about the phone book, difficult to handle both phone memory and sim card (ruim) memory...
hey kristy yeah i encountered ur problems b4, but wat i do is basically jst try it over and over again. it also helps to close the function and open it again, or maybe disconnect ur phone and reconnect again. it took me about 2 times' try before i eventually uploaded mp3's into my phone. jst do trial and error~ but i'm having probs with the video though... if anyone knows anything bout it, pls pls pls tell me~! tq
hey ppl~ i jst bought my E398 a couple of days ago and it's great. but there's one problem.. i can't seem to play the video clips that i've tranfered from my computer on my phone! i've installed the software into my computer and it states that the tranfer's complete from the computer to the phone, but i can't seem to find the video in the phone. space is also taken from the transflash memory card.. can someone help? is it even possible in the first place? or is there a specific file type that the video must be in, like wmv or mpeg or .mov or something? someone plssss help~! thx
hey i love my E398 but am quite phone illiterate and can't figure out how to put mp3s on it. i download them from kazaa on the net but when i try to transfer to my phone it always says 'unsupported' something. and i can't download anything off cds. Sorry if i sound dumb but i'd be most grateful for any help offered.
Currently i have problem on the alarm clock.
Steps: Menu >Office Tools > Alarm Clock > [New Alarm] > clicked SELECT > no response - hanged. Then i tried to click EXIT, no response too.
Have shortlist between Sony-Ericsson K500i and Moto E398. Tested the K500i for 20mins but could not get used to the small keys and menus. But I bought E398 after testing it for 5 mins! This phone really can kick butts!
Have discovered the following pros and cons.
1)Incompleted SMS text entry will be erased once exit back to main menu. You have to retype everything.
2) SMS not easy and slow to use as compared to e.g. Nokia, Samsung phones.
1) Has plenty of features
2) Very cool black design and lightings.
3) Awesome stereo surround.
4) Good storage.
1) Software upgradable. (so can patch and have things like Video, voice recording... etc.
Thumbs up to Motorola innovations in products and Moto image!!