Yes, i have still warrany, but how to prove this. It's not always. If i try to show how the message appear "Picture capture failed" it's not sure that the message will appear, but there is a big possibility. What to tell them if the message doesn't appear. (Sorry for my bad English).
on my previous post: what i mean by BACK, it's actually BACKUP, not "back"... sorry!..
f that's the case, then better bring it back to the Motorola Service Center for replacement.. it's better to have the fully functional original fone... but do u still have the warranty?..
since f we try to make some modification then our back would still be defective (not fully function) as what u have now...
it's all i can suggest..
let me know ur fone first!.. is it modded already or the original untouched E398..?
I HAve a big problem. Why the hell sometimes when i try to snap an image with my e398, the gsm "tells me": "Picture Capture Failed" ???? Any ideq?
w/ regardz to soft & drives, pls try 2 visit www.howardforums.com.. then try to google them.
these things need some research & for u to understand while modding ur fone... & to prevent from making ur fone "dead" (not totally dead!)..
Hy , please i need this phone's soft and drivers PLS PLS PLS PLS.
My mail is email@example.com
Can anyone tell me where to upgrade the video recording for E398? How many KB can it store one thousand pictures and can it last for twelve hours of music before battery goes flat. Can it transfer a 6MB of MP3 file? PLEASE TELL ME NOW BECAUSE I AM BUYING IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
for sure it won't have any in the market.. they release the E1 w/c has a change in firmware.. just modd ur phone for a price of E398 & a feature quite more than E1...
Can any body tell me that motorola E398 now in the market has video recording function????I like the phone features but it lacks video recording.
Any help will be appreciated.
u'r not so luck enough! u'r having a bad phone!.. try to bring it back to the shop if u still have ur warranty!..
w/ ur question, i'm pretty sure u'r still having the original E398!..
u mention about 3gp, so i presume u've modded ur fone..
but i did not get ur problem. u mean, u copy some music & 3gp files from ur pc to ur fone?! if that so, please copy ur music files into /b/mobile/audio/ (located on ur fone, w/c is the trans card).. when copying 3gp files, b sure 2 place them on /b/mobile/video/...
when u copy music files into ur fone & u run iTunes (from ur fone) to play the said files, for sure it won't find them.. just use Moto Tunes for these matters...but f u use lightplayer or sound app., they will see those files!
hope i contribute something w/ regardz 2 ur problem/s...
sori f instructions were not quite clear!
talking about softwares, we have 2 install them to our computers (e.g. P2KTools, Flashbackup, MultiFlashFlex, etc...). It's thru these softwares we can install games, skins, create backups & so on...
about installing games!
be sure u have the JAR files (not JAD files).. see www.getjar.com for some games & app.
u don't have 2 install P2KTools on ur phone!!.. install it on ur computer & then connect ur fone...
pls. see previous post!..
hi 2 all!.. please see previous post (esp. in installing games)..
if ur phone still a virgin (i mean, it still has a s/w version--w/c can b seen under Phone Status & Other Information--R372_G_0E***) see previous posts for steps..
if u phone is already ugraded or has a s/w version of R373_G0E***, here's a few procedures..
1. On ur fone, go to Connectivity & set USB Settings to MEMORY...
2. Plug ur USB cable to ur computer & into ur fone. (Computer must detect ur Moto fone!)
3. Open Windows Explorer & see the NEW DRIVE(it may be F:Trans, G:? or whatever it might be--aside from the CD or any partation u have)..
4. Go to that new drive & click Mobile. (u must see other folders.. e.g. Audio, Picture, Kjava, etc...)
5. Go to Kjava. [now, u can copy any JAR File & paste it here!!!..JAD File may not be necessary!]Copy ONLY jar files..
6. I suppose u hav now the games u've wanted & already paste on the Kjava directory! Now, see System Tray (on the right-bottom part of ur computer's desktop) & "SAFELY REMOVE..."
7. unplugged fone & go to Games & Applications (on ur fone).
8. Press MENU (center botton) & press "Switch Storage Device". Select CARD-Trans...
9. Select Install New.. (now, u can see all the JAR Files u've pasted before...)
10. Install the Game on either CARD-TRANS or Phone...
11. Enjoy the game you've installed!..
To delete the game installer:
1. Go to Games & Applications
2. Press MENU (center botton) & press "Switch Storage Device". Select CARD-Trans...
3. Select "Install New"
4. Choose the Game & press "MENU"
5. Choose "Delete"