I HAve a big problem. Why the hell sometimes when i try to snap an image with my e398, the gsm "tells me": "Picture Capture Failed" ???? Any ideq?
w/ regardz to soft & drives, pls try 2 visit www.howardforums.com.. then try to google them.
these things need some research & for u to understand while modding ur fone... & to prevent from making ur fone "dead" (not totally dead!)..
Hy , please i need this phone's soft and drivers PLS PLS PLS PLS.
My mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Can anyone tell me where to upgrade the video recording for E398? How many KB can it store one thousand pictures and can it last for twelve hours of music before battery goes flat. Can it transfer a 6MB of MP3 file? PLEASE TELL ME NOW BECAUSE I AM BUYING IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
for sure it won't have any in the market.. they release the E1 w/c has a change in firmware.. just modd ur phone for a price of E398 & a feature quite more than E1...
Can any body tell me that motorola E398 now in the market has video recording function????I like the phone features but it lacks video recording.
Any help will be appreciated.
u'r not so luck enough! u'r having a bad phone!.. try to bring it back to the shop if u still have ur warranty!..
w/ ur question, i'm pretty sure u'r still having the original E398!..
u mention about 3gp, so i presume u've modded ur fone..
but i did not get ur problem. u mean, u copy some music & 3gp files from ur pc to ur fone?! if that so, please copy ur music files into /b/mobile/audio/ (located on ur fone, w/c is the trans card).. when copying 3gp files, b sure 2 place them on /b/mobile/video/...
when u copy music files into ur fone & u run iTunes (from ur fone) to play the said files, for sure it won't find them.. just use Moto Tunes for these matters...but f u use lightplayer or sound app., they will see those files!
hope i contribute something w/ regardz 2 ur problem/s...
sori f instructions were not quite clear!
talking about softwares, we have 2 install them to our computers (e.g. P2KTools, Flashbackup, MultiFlashFlex, etc...). It's thru these softwares we can install games, skins, create backups & so on...
about installing games!
be sure u have the JAR files (not JAD files).. see www.getjar.com for some games & app.
u don't have 2 install P2KTools on ur phone!!.. install it on ur computer & then connect ur fone...
pls. see previous post!..
hi 2 all!.. please see previous post (esp. in installing games)..
if ur phone still a virgin (i mean, it still has a s/w version--w/c can b seen under Phone Status & Other Information--R372_G_0E***) see previous posts for steps..
if u phone is already ugraded or has a s/w version of R373_G0E***, here's a few procedures..
1. On ur fone, go to Connectivity & set USB Settings to MEMORY...
2. Plug ur USB cable to ur computer & into ur fone. (Computer must detect ur Moto fone!)
3. Open Windows Explorer & see the NEW DRIVE(it may be F:Trans, G:? or whatever it might be--aside from the CD or any partation u have)..
4. Go to that new drive & click Mobile. (u must see other folders.. e.g. Audio, Picture, Kjava, etc...)
5. Go to Kjava. [now, u can copy any JAR File & paste it here!!!..JAD File may not be necessary!]Copy ONLY jar files..
6. I suppose u hav now the games u've wanted & already paste on the Kjava directory! Now, see System Tray (on the right-bottom part of ur computer's desktop) & "SAFELY REMOVE..."
7. unplugged fone & go to Games & Applications (on ur fone).
8. Press MENU (center botton) & press "Switch Storage Device". Select CARD-Trans...
9. Select Install New.. (now, u can see all the JAR Files u've pasted before...)
10. Install the Game on either CARD-TRANS or Phone...
11. Enjoy the game you've installed!..
To delete the game installer:
1. Go to Games & Applications
2. Press MENU (center botton) & press "Switch Storage Device". Select CARD-Trans...
3. Select "Install New"
4. Choose the Game & press "MENU"
5. Choose "Delete"
hey! can anybody send me softweres of voice recording,video recording&FM radio?does it works on this?
Not happy with phone
1- Charger connection never works, its a battle every time i try to charge it. Baught a replacement charger but no different, gave it to motorola to fix but still the same.
2- Bluetooth keeps dropping out , have to restart the phone three times a day to get bluetooth working.
3- Wont play mp3 ect through bluetooth headset.
Its the last motorola i'll ever buy
Can my moto E398 Record Video ,If it's can Take the video how??,Where I can download P2k tools for my moto E398 and how tu use it?