after i copied a movie clip (about 3 minutes)my phone can only store 10 messages...why? what's wrong? it's just like the memory is full. can anyone tell me? plis e-mail me : email@example.com
hi to all, well i got the moto e398 a few weeks ago...i want new games for it..can any1 send them to me....
and whats abt the firmware.. can any1 telle me...
i really dont know anything...
plz help....email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi...does anyone know what time the battery resist with no foto ?
hie i would like to know few things:
1)is there any way where i can put the mp3 songs as ringtones?
2)is it worth to upgrade my hp to E398i?
other than that this phone is great n its a perfect phone with all the functions bt it would be greater if it has video n sound recording.
Questions for all owners of this phone:
1. E398 is MP3 capable, but is VBR supported?
2. Is there any site with official firmware for E398 (not i398 or other modified firmware)?
3. Battery life for MP3 player with headphones?
4. I didn't see many applications and games for E398. Is there any resource on the net (only found some MP3 player)? Is it possible to use (java) applications and games which is created for another phone?
5. Maximum t-flash card? (Is 512MB card supported?)
6. I heard that it's impossible to install java games on memory card (only on phone's memory). Is this true?
7. Is MP3 playback normal with MP3 player provided with phone (playlist, continous play, fast forward, fast rewind, jump to function...)?
8. Is number of files on mem card limited in any way? (25 for i398)
9. Other file formats (wma, wav...)?
10. Is E398 slow?
11. What are the bad things about using phone which is specify to work in some network? (Almost all stores offer T-mobile phone version).
Thanx in advance
I've read your post again and I think you konw the path I gave you, but if it doesnt work you should try reseting the phone (both options from "personalize")and if this doesnt work either... I dont know!
Go to settings/personalise/jome screen/home keys and there you have the options you need, icluding the up/down/left/right options for joystick.
i've been trying to put some java games on my e398, but it doesn't work, is there any software to do this? if so could someone help me and send it to my e-mail email@example.com THANKS! and one more problem, when i conect it to my computer, it just recognise the trans-flash card, not the phone, and there is no usb modem in menu under conections, am i using a wrong usb cable? i got it with the phone. what should i do??? by the way the phone is GREAT!!!
looks good, sounds good, build is good. worth it for the price. 1 quest tho; i keep getting a "no whitespace allowed at this location" error message when i try to browse pictures through mobile phone tools. ne1 kno how to fix this?
i've heard that there's a software that enables e398 to take videos. does anyone know where the software can be downloaded from and how to install it on the fon? need your help please. thanks.
u can use adapters ( and they are available, at least in india i know)for ur earphone jacks, but be careful not to use high capacity earphones as the phone amp might be overloaded. Also, the jack is not non-standard.it is of a different standard ie.3.15mm. some sony/aiwa walkmen come with this jack
E398 is a very cool fon. For others info, u can drag and drop files into your MMC card via. the USB port. Only thing is u shud put the files into respective folders, for the fon to reecognise them ie. all mp3 in the folder'audio' and the like.
can anyone tell me if there's an adapter to the earphone jack so i can use normal headphones? i noticed that the plug that was used is not the standard size.
You can play mp3s continously by creating a playlist. Just choose the songs you want to play one after the other and create a playlist for it.
You can bypass the software in moving mp3s, by not using it and simply copy pating mp3 files into the audio folder of your phone. Everytime you connect your phone to the pc it detects it as a removable storage device so you can just click on 'explore contents' and simply copy pasting mp3s to and from your pc and phone. Easy!