best phone 100 US $ can buy!!!!
that's the price for this phone in romania!
in dealers stores!!!
does the e398 work in US? I live in chicago and was wondering if it would work unlocked, thanks
I've had this phone for a few weeks..
* Laggy menues
* Does not seem to support T-Flash greater than 128mb
* Maximum volume isnt very loud (unless modded with software)
* Vibration decent, but weaker than my old Nokia 3310
* Does not have the simple Stopwatch feature
* Cannot record videos
But I'll have to point out some great things
* Best VGA camera I have ever used
* Plenty of phonebook memory
* Bluetooth works flawlessly
* Well-built, won't break as easy as other phones
* With headphones very good sound quality
* Lights are cool, the sound activation impressed just about everyone that saw it!
* Feels nice in hand, especially the plastic
* Top quality screen
* Menu order and softkeys can be edited within the phone
I bought this phone in Australia for $AU 250
I dont think there is a better phone for this price on the market. An affordable phone with camera, bluetooth and cool lights!
If you want a good bang for your buck there is no better option!
go here. they are the experts. they once helped me also. reister though, its free.
http://www.motomodders.net/Default.aspx?g=topics&f=5 good luck
i bought one of these mobiles when they first come out over new years eve, that night i was fiching and i dropped it in the water nob about 6 months on i am buying another one today
does anyone can help me?!!
this problem is making me crazy...
Yes the phone comes with USB data cable. it can play .3gp video files.
in my country here (Malaysia), the phone come with charger, memory card, usb cable. headset and software
Can someone tell me why the mp3 player stops after played some musics? When i play the mp3 for awhile, this stops, and if i try again the phone shows the message that card is empty... This problem is solved when i turn off and turn on again the phone....but this repeat in the same way...
can someone helps me with this bug/problem?!!
u can set ur mp3 to be ringtone but u have to convert the mp3 to 96KBPS so that the file will be smaller and can fits to yr phone memory. I can only copy 1 mp3 to phone memory and set it as my ringtone.
can anyone help me how to copy videoclips to this phone? pls email me ..tnx :)
I bought it 2 days ago, I found that this phone is the best phone on that price. I have problems:
1. I copied phonebook from simcard to phone memory, succed but after that everytime I try to open phonebook instantly I got main menu on the screen, could you help me to solve it....?
2. Like the others who have wind 98, i need the driver...
hi, i have had the same probs with the photos gettin corrupt... dont kno whats goin on there, but yeah, i just reccommend backing up your files evry once in a while... and the2 most annoying things about this phone are the charger and the slow speed! the charger never seems to want to charge the phone!! my solution is to tape the phone to my desk in a certain position and keep movin it till it charges! takes like 15 mins each time! but hey! and the slow software!! OMG... pretty self explaintory tho! if i had a choice, i would have saved my money for a bit longer and gotten somthing much better... and tho all the other features are brilliant, the bad things overshadow the good things! (frustrates the sh** outta me!)
i just had one! how come some of the pictures are being corrupted? how do i deal with it? pls email me.. i have many questions here...
Im about to buy one but, I they dont have it on my network so w/out a plan just the mobile where is the best place to buy it?