How do u get the Game Emulater, that's compatible for the E680i. Is there a website for the games, or do we have to pay.
I am completely clueless about this, and after finding no games, other than the preloaded ones, Im so excited to get some games inside!
Share with us, thanks :)
This phone is incredible. Other than the low-quality camera, this phone is definitely one of the coolest out there. If you're not a big fan of taking pictures, E680i is clearly the way to go. With features like english/chinese input, independent Real Player, and GAME SYSTEM EMULATORS that are easy to d/l, this is truly the multimedia all-in-one device. I mean, how cool is it to play GameBoy Advanced games and listen to the lastest mp3s and watch movies and have a TOUCH SCREEN? :D
Does anyone know where to get the connector (both side male jet) for the stereo bluetooth headset that comes with the E680i. The jet to the headphone must be the mini type and the other end to my iRiver H320.
Is there someone can help me?
I need the software English - Chinese dictionary application. Anyone can do that?
Moreover, how do i install it?
If anyone know it, please send email to me. Thanks
guys plz read the other's opinions b4 u post ur Qs...
it's using Linux, no mega pixel camera [VGA, 640x480 pixels] it's in the spec... it can read word, exel, n ppt [READ ONLY!]
it's not that good u know, i'm using this phone 4 3 months n i already have 2 problem, the last one cost me my phonebook entries... n linux is great 4 expert only, u can customize it but very difficult and also lack of 3rd party programs. i prefer symbian.
I wish to know about phone is support Normal or mini SD card. Did the software slow or not. i intend to buy tis phone soon, so can anyone tell me more about it. Thankx
this phone is awesome n cool.i think it will be perfect if we can use MS Word,excel,powerpoint in this phone.if anybody know how.please email me.mkay..thanx
is the camera of e680i good? how many mega pixel is it? i'm planning to buy this phone any of this days... please give some advice, i don't want to regret when i already have it... tnx!
whats the operating system of this phone.im planning to buy this phone.can i add programs just like other pda smartphones?need help.
when i got this phone at a retailer the smart ass left out the cd the cable and the headset. the usb cable i can do without but do you know if the cd i can download the cd anywhere on line or buy it anywhere? and the head set can someone tell me how it look like?
This phone is great.. just got it about 1 month ago. I love everything about it except i have NO IDEA how to get online/use the IM service.
If anyone knows how to set up the Online service with this phone plz let me know/send me an e-mail. I am located in the United States and it is under T-mobile plan. PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEE HELP ME!!
Has anyone figure out how to setup the messenger, email, and web access? How about a firmware update for the US?
hi..i am planning to get this phone next month and i am wondering what i can do with this phone. i need to find out if this phone is like a PDA. so basically what can i do with this phone.
I've had this one for close to a mth now. Bought it on 13/8/05 from SingTel. Previously i used a nokia, but glad i made the switch. Its a gd phone, loaded with all the right features for me. It came with a free bluetooth headset, two styluses n batteries.
- Has one of the larger screens (320x240) Ive seen on these kind of smartphones.
- System is pretty stable, with little or no lag from stylus.
- Being able to watch full movies on ur phone is a great time-filler.
- If you get sick of that, the radio/mp3 works great. Very easy interface.
- 2 options for charging. With supplied charger, or through USB cable.
- When plugged in to computer, the phone is recognised as a removable disk. How great is that?! I create & upload my personal wallpapers, take out & put in files like nobody's business, just drag & drop. No need to install any pesky softwares, like Connect or worse PCSuite *YAY!*
- Allows memory upgrades all the way up to 2GB. Ive got full movies, music videos in there, plus albums.
- For some of you who asked, Videos *either taken from VGA cam or loaded from card* plays full screen. No options to brighten screen or adjust color, though.
- The SD slot is located at the bottom, so u can remove it without having to shutdown or taking out the backcover or battery, unlike most Nokias.
- Solid construction, even tho its white plastic. Worried it might feel a bit toy-like but its ok so far. Its not rickety like Nokias.
- For a phone, so targeted for the young & multimedia-frenzied, the VGA cam really is a let down. Even a 1.3 would be better in this case.
- For some reason, the pics look better on the phone screen, than transferred to computer. Weird.
- The top 2 buttons are permanently programmed to call up RealPlayer (Left) & hook up with Bluetooth Headset (Right). Would prefer it if we could assign our own call-ups for there buttons, since how often do we call up RealPlayer, as compared to Calendar or say, PhoneBk?
- The batt depletes real fast, depending on usage. I get thru a day & a half, with no video viewing & mp3 listening. But with mp3 & Movies, less than a day.
- The speaker placement is abit unfortunate. On loudspeaker, the music is muffled, when laid flat. Other option is to flip it, with screen facing down, but whats the point? If only the speakers were more to the side, than at the back. Or if it stands vertically up, that would be great, but here it means that its a bit awkward to hv the music directed at you, and still be able to access the screen & menu.
- Videos HAVE to converted to MP4. It doesnt work with ordinary .mpeg or .rm. The phone records footage in 3gp, but when I convert mpeg videos to that format, it doesnt play either. So its MP4 all the way. This suxx cos its an extra hassle. The conversion software frm motorola doesnt work for my setup, so I use PSP Video 9 instead.
-The preloaded games arent that exciting. Nice graphics though.
-PixelViewer is a pretty useless application. It views documents/pics & thats it. Thought I could use it as an ebook reader, but its just tiresome, having to keep choosing n scrolling over the pages.
- For the guy who asked, it has no arabic language support. Only automatic, english & chinese. But then again, its a local set, even the manual is printed in Singapore, so it might differ, depending on location?
- For Texting messages, the screen-keyboard is a bit small. The little squares are tiny! HArd to tap on even when im standing still, much less sitting in a moving bus..bummer.
That's it so far. Pretty happy with the whole thing. Dont use my Bluetooth Stereo Headset at all though, so if any singaporeans here want to take it off my hands, email me.
Hi, I bought this phone and found it the best although with few discrepencies such as low battery performance. We can view movie in full screen by clicking on the runing movie screen. Sound is perfect specially with handfree. Radio quality is also best. Video is not that markable.
SD card can be ejected by pushing it inside, it will come out.
Can some one tell me if we can edit word and excell files.
Can any body tell me what is the resolution of video capture in this fone and how much time can it capture video??????
helppp its urgent
does it support real player in full video mode
E680i:- Either Phone Battery Indicator or Batteries are Faulty(yo-yo)?
I bought this phone on 13/8/05 & tried on both new batteries after their 1st charging of 8 hrs each. The phone battery indicator for both batteries can jump tremendously, i.e. 100% to 20% or sometimes 50%. Fully charged battery while attached with USB linked to PC (still charging), shows only 20%. When unplugged the USB, it returned to 100%. While updating phone book for about an hour or more, the HP can totally shut off (happened twice) & unable to start again as battery is totally flat.
I sent to MotoServiceOne on 20/8/05 & the staff suggested reloading all the setting. It was done but problem reoccurred.
On 26/8/05, I returned to exchange for new phone (within 14 days) as advised due to 2 occassions that phone was heated inside my trousers pocket, but they had no stock. I called & was informed under reserve list. Until now, I have not received any call from MotoService One. My experiences with them are to wait again and again & they showed no interest with their impatient customers.
Is this phone faulty, or bugs on the battery indicator or both batteries are malfunction?
Any similar batteries experience, please advise.
NB: http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg_e680/ is non-active website. I was the last posting (25/8/05) & before were on Mar05.
I wonder how can I install programs like MS Word and excel on this excellent phone...
Hello, I have plug in the connect my E680i to a PC with the supplied USB cable with phone switch off. I expected it will charge the battery. However, there is not indication tell the battery charging. Can I use this USB cable to charge ?
Or any setting recommended ?