i think this phone is great.the sound is clear if compare to Nokia 6680.the response of the phone also smooth.
hi!I like this phone but I need to know if its easy writting text messages on motorola phones before I buy it!!I really need to know that!!
i dropped my e770 and the screen broke. is there a replacement screen for this model?
my daughter bought a motorola E770v a few weeks ago and could not get the back cover on so we returned it the lady in the shop replaced it and the cover went on easy enough for her but at the weekend my daughter remover it to remove memory card and guess what we cant get it back on anybody else got this prob, she likes the phone and does not want to ave to replace it.
nothing wrong with this phone, but i can't understand the reason why, after having received 110-120 text messages, it doesn't allow me to see them: when i click on the inbox folder it sends me back to the menu and i've got to erase inbox folder to start to see received messages again...can someone help me to solve this problem?
About the software upgrade..can it be done using a miniUSB cable? If yes, can you e-mail me the firmware? You can add me on Yahoo Messenger. Thank you.
A lot of this phone's problems can be solved with a software upgrade. Try it
I have to chose between motorola e770 and samsung z500. I am looking for a cheap phone that have an mp3 player. If i would buy an mp3 player and a phone it would be too expensive for me. So i have to chose between these two phones? What do u know about motorola e770, how is the quality of the sound, and can it accept a 512mb microSD (transflash)
I look forward to hear from you guys. Thanks.
This seems to have the same design as the Motorola Rokr E1 and E398, can't motorola come up with new design on their phones.
i got this phone as gift ,it seems to be working better but when charging the light on the screen is on all the time and by this time i am loosing battery low ,so any one help me with this??
i have an option to avail of this fone as part of post paid subscription. so before i do the "i do" part. i want to know:
1)if this has a camera for taking pictures (aside from video calls).
2)if this comes with a memory card or do i still have to buy one.
3) if it is user-friendly to people who like sending SMS.
i guess that's it...appreciate any feedback..thanks.
Yes it will lock it again because it will recognize the Bulls§%&$ from Vodafone - i tell u this from personal experience. VODAFONE not only changes the layout.icons, colors etc... they actually "REMOVE" entries from the software to their own BS!!! whenver you update then the software will downlaod the "VODAFONE VERSION" of the upgrade and u r back to ZERO!
I just bought yesterday the motorola e770v.I had no problems working it though i haven't tried the software because i don;t have it. The problem with the beep when the battery is flat i have it also.I would like someone to notify me how to solve it.
Just one thing, does anyone else notice that having the alarm on runs the battery dead? Does it run as if a Java application? I find that when i set the alarm the phone is running low by the time its 6am and im woken up by the battery low not the alarm :(
On the site of Motorola there is a program called Motorola Software Update. My phone is unlocked and i think if i update the software of my phone it will be locked to Vodafone again. Can someone tell me will it be locked or not and does someone try this program ?
I have e770v and in file transfer studio i can copy or move files from phone to comp , but when i try to copy files from comp to mobile phone i have message "comunication borken by phone".
can somebudy help me please?
About 4.) Go to Settings->In-Call Setup->Answer Options and switch of MultiKey option. I think it is this.
the price for Motorola E 770 v vodafone D2 is EUR 82,95 and the sheeping is EUR 6,90 for this phone.
I have a few problems with the software on this phone.
1. When the battery is near flat the phone starts beeping. This always seems to happen in the middle of the night, waking me up. Can this feature be turned off?
2. When I have missed a call the phone starts beeping every 3 minutes or so, until I unlock it and aknowledge that I have missed the call. Can this feature be turned off?
3. I call someone, the conversation ends and the other person hangs up. My old Nokia used to terminate the call at this point. This phone keeps the line open until I press the hang up button. I am now used to this but it did cost me a bit of money until I relized that the phone didn't hang up automatically. Does most phones work this way?
3. I have a bluetooth handsfree device. It works fine, but sometimes I leave it in the car without turning it off. Even though I am out of range the phone is still acting as if the device is present. If the phone rings people can not hear me because the phone only accepts audio input from the bluetooth handsfree device, located in the car 2 kilometres away. Most phones can detect that the bluetooth device is not in range and switch to the normal microphone automatically? Or am I wrong?
4. If I am in the middle of something I may want to have a look to see who is calling, before picking up. With this phone, pushing any button on the phone answers the call, not just one specific button as was the case with my old Nokia. Great care must be taken when removing the phone from the belt, or the call will be answered wether I want it or not. Can this be changed?
5. I believe I have looked through all menus on the phone, I can't seem to find a auto-lock feature for the keypad. Is such a feature available?
6. A lot of people complain about that my voice is echoing when I am using this phone. Anyone else with this problem?