yes you can listen to mp3,gp3,mp4 or other witout headset because in this model is 2 speakers (like in e398) so sound is really nice
About sms: I have already 104 inbox and 29 outbox so there is no simcard limit.
is a good phone.
verry good display,
the usb cable is verry common, you can find
at any pc store.
the java aplications are limited to 30.
I like this phone.
Does anyone know were I can find skins for this phone plese mail me.
sorry for my bad english.
does anyone know where I can find an ENGLISH user's manual? I can't find one anywhere!
here's my comment...
1.sms number of inbox is dependent to simcard. if your simcard is capable only for up to 8 inbox, then that would be your maximum number of inbox.
2.camera pixel is only around 0.3megapixel.. it was too low compared to other brand and model.
3. camera shotter speed is very slow. if you shot to a moving object, surely, it will become blurred in the result.
4. battery life time is shorter compared to other model. it will reached you only up to 3 days in stand-by mode, while others can reached up to 7 days.
5. hscsd and edge, not compatible.
6. display screen is only 65k, while others now reaching to 262k.
7. only a 100us$ difference to other 3g phone. (means price is still high for its features.)
8. games is very limited. you have to download yet to add more games.
9. they did not include product specification in the user's manual.
10. yes, camera often failed to shot.
11. you have to look for such original USB cable which is not easily available in most market.
12. there's no manual setting of MMS activation.
13. i'd rather sell this and try V3i.
I have purchased this phone yesterday and after the recommended 12 hours of charge I finally turned it on. There is one problem I have with it. There wasnt any software included with it. This is a major problem as I cant seem to be able to transfer any files onto my moble. Is it a mistake that I didnt get the software or is there a site where I can download it?
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more instructions visit http://www.project-e770v.com/index.html
there u can find usefull info 4 your phone!
1) Can the phone be used as a webcam when it`s connected to the PC? What program do I need for that?
2) Can I use the e770v to read PDF files on it?
Thank you for your help.
hello there i have a e770 and i regret it i am back usin my sharp gx25 and i love the sharp i am savin up 4 a w550 so can u tell me iof its a good phone thank yooh very much
Torque, I'm glad you learn the trick quickly on the kjava (hidden on your t-flash or internal memory)folder to install games ;), by any change did you learn this from my posting in motofans.com on the guy looking to install java games on his V980?? If yes, I'am glad. You could install the java games on internal or external memory is your choice. It doesn't only work on my E770v, but also E1000, and V975. It should work on all Moto own OS, starting E398. Goodluck to all of you.
I bought a E770v about a week ago, and i`m already having issues with it. First it was the netork not working, though it was working for my other friends. Then the camera not taking pictures, not listing the missed, dialed and recieved calls, after adding a contact, couldn`t call him from the phonebook (the wallpaper appeared). The thing is all these problems solved themselves. I mean i didn`t do anything and the phone works fine now. If it wasn`t for those problems, it would`ve been a great phone.
PS: As a answer to "how can you install java applications using the data cable": create a new folder in the MMC (besides "Audio", "Pictures", "Video"), called: "kjava" , and copy there the .jar files. Then go to the phone`s menu --> Games & Apps --> Install New , and the applications will be listed there.
thanks 4 all
i reseaved e77o v from egreaq as a bresedent from my freind
it is very fine but it has not arabic languag.
how can i get at arabic lang- in it
helpe me pleas at may em- :
haw can i install java games on motorola e770??? ....i can`t find anything to help me in their software....pls help. 10x
Caleb here from NZ! found the drivers and data suite...
Does anyone knows if the new 1Gb microSD card is compatible to the E770?
THis is a terrible phone. Work in mobile industry and the amount of problems with this phone from customers is astonishing. Should be taken off the market.