sunny, 12 Sep 2012i tried still its not working... (caller id)do as i said earlier if it is still not working go to the shop from where u bought that model n tell them to give fresh latest model bcoz 2011 model not support caller id get new 2012 model.....:)
Anonymous, 11 Sep 2012can you please tell how to send a sms to multiple people? from where i can download apps and g... morewrite msg>>option>>send to>>add from phonebook(1 person selected)>>then again click>>add from phonebook(2 person selected)......n so on
get apps n games from getjar...
Dev, 17 Sep 2012Does this phone supports whatsapp application?Watsapp wont work. Dis is jst a java phn. . .
madimaverick, 15 Sep 2012Bro you got to buy 2012 model which works fine in my case the old 2011 model is buggy i am usi... moreMine was may 2012 made. But had caller id pbm. . . Wat i think i did is made phn memory default, removed existing contacts frm phn memory, then copied one contact frm sim to phn and deleted it frm sim, then evry number saved worked fine. . .
sorry guys....call recording is there.checkd today.working fine.
dev,sorry...i donno about whatsup applctn.
actually wats dis caller id problem?haha...
im d luckiest among motorola ex226 owners.my phone works superb from the begining itself.no problems at all. only con is it doesnt have call recording. :( dats really a sad thing for me.
sunny, 13 Sep 2012@Fibs
caller id is not workng dude, i tried all d blow techncs :(Bro you got to buy 2012 model which works fine in my case the old 2011 model is buggy i am using it from last 7 days and its working good........
Bought ex226 to use in the US. Mine too has caller ID sproblem which I cannot get to work. Can some give a step by step direction on how to fix. Thanks
Shoaib, 11 Sep 2012Whaere have you bought it from?Bought it frm infibeam. . .
AnonD-67080, 24 Aug 2012on some sites it is shown that moto ex226 doesnt have 3g n wifi but believe me i m using this ... morecan you please tell how to send a sms to multiple people? from where i can download apps and games for ex226?
Got the PC Suite for this mobile n its not frm MOTOROLA but interface tells that it is that of some Chinese phones. Anyway it could help u in all ways that a pc suite wud do. Tested connecting to internet. Works fyn. . . Heres d link:
Using this mobile for one week as my secondary one.
1) Attractive price (Bought it for Rs. 4490). It has value for price for specific users
2) Build quality and style. Feels really good in hand with its rubberised back cover. Sleek and fits well in pocket
3) Connectivity options: Bluetooth, 3G, Wifi + Hotspot
4) Good qwerty keypad + Capacitive touch screen
5) Touch screen has good response
6) Menu looks good in one sense
7) Default opera browser is good and fast
8) Headset sound is good
9) Has 64MB RAM and didn't get much hanging problems
1) Small screen compared to the phone size
2) "Ok" and "Back" buttons take a lot of space in touch-screen. Hardware keys should have used instead
3) Not much impressive camera for its 3MP spec
4) Caller ID problem which can be solved by some Technics described in below posts
5) Loudspeaker volume very low so that you may miss calls in noisy environment
6) Don't know whether there is any PC Software for connecting to PC
7) Many may find UI not friendly. Not much customisations
8) Some java apps are not working
9) Built-in Email client and push mail apps didn't work for me
10) Don't expect any multitasking
11) Inbuilt facebook, twitter, gmail and youtube apps are just short-cuts to opera browser
12) Battery backup moderate
13) One sim not reachable when other is in use
14) At some parts like file manager it resembles that of China phones
Those who are looking for normal dual sim mobile with basic GPRS, music, bluetooth and apps don't go for this. It may suit youth who needs more connectivity options, style and variety. And it has enough value for money for such users. Meanwhile Motorola may reduce operations in Asia-Pacific region so keep that in mind. I'm using this only as a secondary phone. So think twice before you buy this. For me it does the job. But still searching for a PC software. And my another worry is about its service and buying battery in future.