dude..i am confused...i want to but a android phone in this range....i have considered xt311 and optimus pro...but couldnt make up my mind...can some 1 plz suggest wich ph. to buy...amy company bt the best android ph. in dis range...plzz reply its urgent
Vijaysatya, 22 Oct 2011Is anybody have answer, how this phone is working, I'm stucked from my mind to this phone, can... moreAll u guys bye this phone without worry. Very nice and powerfull phone all apps live wallpaper and hd games r smoothly running. No call drop or reception issue. Feel very sexy and sleek in hand.No 1 midrange droid in market.just keep in mind if u r heavy gamer and browse net longtime like me then u have to charge twice a day. Gsm arena please review this mobile so all people know about this fantastic handset.
AnonD-23471, 21 Oct 2011can any body tell me how is the gaming experience in this phone ?? and how is the 5MP camera o... moreIs anybody have answer, how this phone is working, I'm stucked from my mind to this phone, can't make it around. Please tell quickly, so that i can take decisio, whether to buy or not.?
AnonD-23471, 21 Oct 2011can any body tell me how is the gaming experience in this phone ?? and how is the 5MP camera o... moreI used it last 3 weeks. Yes u can play hd games in hvga. Apk format. Very good gaming no lag or crash. I instald and play ASPHALT 5 hd NFS SHIFT DEAR HUNTER HD ANGRY BIRD ALL.DEAD SPACE HD TURBO FLY 3D And lots more. No need to hack ur phone just instal apk and then download data.Camera is ok and 3d galary view is very eye candy.all othar feture r good only problame is internal memory is just 157 mb so u have to limit and control it alltime. Ram is 512 mb so u can handle multytask easy as well net r to fast as well othar application. But 512 mb rom what the hell to do with this may b ask us to moto.Batary is week to.without game playing or hevy use it last max 20 hr.Overall good and sexy phone with this prise.
I have been using this phone for the past week and I don't find any performance issues. All games and videos run smoothly without any lag.
Battery is fine and does extend for more than a day if used effectively.
GPS was superb as I had a lock (with all data access disabled) within 15secs!!
Phone reception audio quality was very good.
With lots of apps in the market, the phone can be customized in whichever way we want.
HTC WILDFIRE S or MOTOROLA FIRE XT
Which is better to buy?and i never android mobile
can any body tell me how is the gaming experience in this phone ?? and how is the 5MP camera of this phone ?
is this phone hangs on calling ? any other issue please share ... thanks :)
Anonymous, 20 Oct 2011Guys iam planning to buy a android phone but phone but im really confused between samsung gala... morehi friend,,,,,I think that motorola fire will be better than Samsung Ace,,,,because it has better configuration,,
Ashish, 20 Oct 2011I come from blackberry user family and got this phone in exchange of my old blackberry yesterd... morehey ashish can u pls tell me is there any lags or hanging while playing games in this phone?? games like nfs shift , angry birds RIO, etc ?? pls rply asap
Anonymous, 21 Oct 2011dear friend, can we work with excel, word, pdf and powerpoint in this phone??? pl answer yes u can download thinkfree office and pdf from android market easily with free
Ashish, 20 Oct 2011I come from blackberry user family and got this phone in exchange of my old blackberry yesterd... moredear friend,
can we work with excel, word, pdf and powerpoint in this phone??? pl answer
I come from blackberry user family and got this phone in exchange of my old blackberry yesterday. This is my first android phone and i do not regret trading off my old blackberry phone for this one.
I am listing all pros and cons which i noticed after using this phone for more than 24 hours:
1. Solid design and decent body. Light in weight and easy to hold
2. Good call quality while making phone calls (on Vodafone). Excellent signal quality like my old blackberry. Fire XT lived up to my expecatations in terms of Call and Signal quality. I believe Motorola, Nokia and Blackberry are the best phones in terms of call, signal and sound qualities.
3. Decent speakerphone quality. I would recommend using decent earphones instead of the standard earphones which comes in the motorola box. Hearing music is a pleasant experience with decent earphones.
4. Decent performance for a phone with this price range.
5. Fast internet browsing experience. Large 3.5" screen. Plus this comes with Android 2.3 Ginger bread. I did not face any memory issues till now. (Some of the users have reported memory issues. I think this should work fine unless you are not a big gaming freak which requires loads of memory)
1. Like everyone pointed out on all the earlier posts, battery could be issue to only those who continously browse the internet or play games and videos otherwise for occasional surfing and checking emails etc this should last for more than 12 hours.
2. Screen quality is not par as compared with other high end phones in the market. However since i am not a big game freak etc, i found the screen quality to be decent for my personal use.
3. If you are planning to buy this phone only for camera, i would suggest buying another one or use a digicam instead. However during day light it takes decent pictures.
Bottomline is this is a very good device considering the price and list of functionalities it provide. I would recommend this phone to people who are looking for good call and signal quality along with using other features such as browsing, social networking etc. This phone is not appropriate for people who are interested in gaming, watching extensive videos etc.