for all those who are having trouble with conecting your k1 to a computer heres what you do. if u have a memor card you need a usb cable the kind u use with a digital camera then u will need the driver I will attach site to email. install driver plug in and go. If you dont have a memory card u will need to download the newest version of a program called motorola phonetools.the driver site for the k1 is http://www.nodevice.com/driver/MOTO_KRZR_K1/get39404.html
can someone please please tell me, do i have to buy a memory card before i can put a song on my phone for the ringtone??
can any 1 tell me how i can change the coulor of my text from black to blue please
to use some song as ringtone you must copy the wanted song from the memory stick to the phone... than, you can find the music in the list of ringtones
hi. i need help. wen i want to send a pic or sumtin to my memory chip. by clickind move. it thinks i want to Bluetooth it which i dnt.
Another prob is my phne keeps sayin Removed Memory Chip for Everytime
Transferring music from yr pc to yr K1.
1. When u open the phone tools, go to multimedia studio. Then go to file transfer studio. THIS FOR FOR COMPLETE SONGS. For partial songs, it would be hard for me to explain here.
2. It will show u all yr files on yr computer. Open one where u have all the music u want to transfer, and choose it, u will be able to see them all.
3. When u click on the song once, press the box where it says copy from PC to phone, it automatically starts the transfer.
4. when u r doing with the transfer, u have to move the song to yr memory card, if u leave it on the phone, (the transfers goes straight to it instead of the memory card)it only takes about 5 songs and then the phone is full.
5. to transfer to the memory card, do this. on yr menu, go to sounds, then choose the song, hit options, scroll down to manage, hit the right arrow, scroll down to move, then hit the center of where the arrows are, it´ll show the memory card, then press to accept, it´ll start moving it to the memory card. u have to do this with every song, so u have tons of space for yr songs and pictures. yes, u have to do this with the pictures too.
I hope u guys understand this.
This is the way u transfer music from yr pc to yr K1. It´s a hassle so stay with me, it took me almost half a day to figure it out on my own.
First u install the cd that comes with it on yr computer, the motorola phone tools. once this is done, and when u plug the usb cable so it can read it, a window will pop up and say it does not recognize the phone. it´´ll ask u if u want to check for updates, hit yes. since nothing will happen, u have to plug the usb cable again and let the computer read yr phone again, it will say again it does not detect, BUT this time it will ask you if u want to manually install, hit yes. the process afterwards is easy, it will show u 3 options, choose the one for motorola GSM, then on another window, it´ll show you tons of motorola phones, CHOOSE THE V3i, it has the same options as the K1. after u do this, the phone pops up and u r set to go to start transferring music to yr pc to the phone. Choose multimedia studio for that.
hi i am from croatia and i have k1 with t-mobile software(R452F_G_08.03.08R)Where i can found original software? can you tell me a name of software? please help!
For you to be able to remove the sound of the key volume so it won't make noise while you're typing, simply follow the steps below:
1. go to settings
2. then ring styles
3. choose any among soft, loud, vibrate etc.
4. for example you have chosen soft as your ring style, go to soft detail then scroll down til you reach the key volume.
5. press it then adjust the key volume to zero.
There you go! Hope this helps ;)
So for christmas my parents just got me the motorola krzr k1.
Im also trying to figure out how to put a song as my ringtone. i know how to change my ringtone to one of the preset ones and i havent been able to download any ones i like [i listen to alot of older bands/ indie bands that arent well known enough] I've seen instruction on how to do this, but im still really confussed. i dont have this line 1 & line 2 and when i hit my center key - right it sends me to my text messages,
im still confuessed cause i just got it.
how do you take off your key volume you kno when yu type something it makes a nois?
This phone is now really cheap, and it's nice and small. I really want to buy one, but I'm too scared to buy motorola ever again. I've never had anything but issues with Motorola phones.
I'm very happy with this phone. Futures and disign fantastic. I like it...
how do you use mp3 files as your ringtone? i haven't been able to figure it out...can someone plz help. thanks
to add games, u need download an aplication... enter this site www.mobile9.com... its better!!!
I´ve recently aquired this phone and i must say that i´m very pleased with it... ican use mp3 as ringtones, i´ts a little bit slow but nothing special, and altough the camera it´s a little bit crappy i think overall is ok...the reception quality is superb, the ringtones are loud enough, and it looks very good.