DJ, 06 Jan 2010Yo..
I'm just using my milestone today and everythings work just fine..even the autofocus ... moreabout your first question ?
this is not problem
this is Normal
: when you make a call the Proximity sensor start working and must make big lcd turn off to save battery life and even if your face or finger WHILE you are in calling tuch lcd the display keep offing
Now that I am used to the Droid slide out keyboard, Im perfectly ok with it.
motorola droid(milestone)likely getting android 2.1
I'm just using my milestone today and everythings work just fine..even the autofocus is fine also which i heard there's a bug causing problem at the Cam autofocus...EXCEPT......
but the main problem is when i made calls after pressing the number or from phonebook then press send button the screen go to sleep mode and couldn't getting back even i switch the stand by button or any other button except if i slide the full keyboard then the display is back,but the call is still going i mean...
also how to save all the applications to memory card?cause if im installing program from android market it directly going to internal store.
Hope u guys can help me out with this 2 matters but 1 question is really important,,cause i have to made call and if i wanna see the display i hv to slide a bit or full the qwerty keyboard..
milestone is awsome
this is best phone at market with all features and spec with best screen resolation and great multi tuch responsive and 16m color and very fast processor and beter price than rival
Milestone multitouch browser ported to the Droid by a user-made patch
1 i also heard that it has multi-touch hardware and dolphin explorer also supports it and so do google maps
2 How good is the android Market Place compared App Store???
Angad Singh, 05 Jan 2010does it go in landscape mode without sliding qwerty keyboard also while browsing the net
you can do these jobs wery beter than iphone for biger and very beter screen in milestone and more responsive
milestone screen is twice beter than iphone
does it go in landscape mode without sliding qwerty keyboard also while browsing the net
and can v play accelerometer games like on iphone plzzzz tell soon
m yasin, 04 Jan 2010Hi Andy thanks for your reponse to my question regarding "voice activated dialling" and after ... moreRead This post from MOTOFAN
"quick office , facebook , youtube , gmail , google calender sync , google map with strrt view , google quick search box , search by voice , google talk , turn by turn direction , google set up , network location provider , google talk"
x, 04 Jan 2010does any one know if this is available in abu dhabi? what store?? thanks Pls go to www.alibaba.com for more store.
Andy J, 04 Jan 2010Upon reading GSMArena review mentioning no Flash Player. After looking on Motorola.co.uk it ap... moreHi Andy thanks for your reponse to my question regarding "voice activated dialling" and after reading your comment I looked at the motorola website and i'm pleased to see they mention the voice dialling function.
there are 2 other questions i have in mind
1. Does the phone have document viewer/editor?
2. Iv asked orange, vodafone and even carphonewarehouse and neither seem to know who would bring this phone onto their network! does anyone know which network will bring this phone out?
thanks M Yasin, Southampton
Andy J, 04 Jan 2010Upon reading GSMArena review mentioning no Flash Player. After looking on Motorola.co.uk it ap... morequick office , facebook , youtube , gmail , google calender sync , google map with strrt view , google quick search box , search by voice , google talk , turn by turn direction , google set up , network location provider , google talk
Andy J, 04 Jan 2010Upon reading GSMArena review mentioning no Flash Player. After looking on Motorola.co.uk it ap... moreMOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Google, YouTube, Picasa, Gmail, Google Earth, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other trademark and product or service names are the property of their respective owner
* Integrate work (Exchange) and personal (GmailTM) e-mails into one inbox with emails pushed directly to you. Plus, undo common operations in GmailTM for fast corrections.
* Find your contacts using a universal list that pulls in work, personal and Facebook™ contacts
* Slide out the full QWERTY keyboard to comfortably text, IM and e-mail1
* Have your work calendar right at your fingertips at all times
Additional Bells and Whistles
* DVD quality video recorder features quick and easy playback plus optimized YouTubeTM uploading for sharing with friends.2
* 5 megapixel camera loaded with the works like dual-LED flash, AutoFocus, and image stabilization
* Features 16GB of storage space (or upgrade to 32).
* Stereo Bluetooth® gives you the option of wireless connectivity3. Or if you prefer traditional, headphones utilize the 3.5mm headset jack.
* Easily copy text and URLs to simply paste them into an e-mail, text or status update1 or copy images off the Web directly to your gallery.
* Use the multimedia station5 to transform DROID into an alarm clock, movie player or digital picture frame.
* Place DROID in the car mount5 to instantly launch a full-blown GPS navigation device.
High-Speed Mobile Browsing
* See the Web at break-neck speed on the largest high-resolution display with a Flash 10 ready HTML browser.
* Look up favorite sites, video and music fast with a high-speed, cortex A8 processor and lightning-fast connection.
* View it all on the 3.7” display with more than 400,000 total pixels, which is twice that of the leading competitor.
* Work faster on the Web with double tap to zoom in and out.
Google Searches Beyond the Web
* Type your search to deliver results such as contacts and music offering a complete search experience on a mobile device.
* Use voice-activated search to serve up both your contacts and Google search results, based on your location.
* Find your way with free spoken turn-by-turn directions with Google MapsTM Navigation (Beta), with Street View and LatitudeTM. View geographic information, such as My Maps, Wikipedia entries and transit lines, right on the map.
Customize Your DROID
* Access thousands of applications and hundreds of widgets from Android MarketTM.
* Customize your home screen with preloads like Facebook™ and Google MapsTM or download1 applications for music, news, sports and games.2
* Toggle back and forth between up to six applications at a time