There goes FROYO, there goes GINGERBREAD!
Hello everyone,dont w8 for motorolas update if just updated my milestone into gingerbread and its GREAT!
rubbish phone. No support from the company at all!! Phone just kept hanging til i had to replaced the motherboard of the phone. THe best part is it still hangs like nobody's business.
Moto really buck up and provide better support for their phone users
ehsan, 02 Mar 2011Anybody know the location and contact no. of Service center in Chennai? Need to update to 2.2.... moreI have this phone now one year, No scratch. Your phone may get scrath by very hard and sharp metal.Scarth resistance does not mean it will never scrath. So do not put phone in pocke that you carry keys or other sharp metal
ehsan, 02 Mar 2011Anybody know the location and contact no. of Service center in Chennai? Need to update to 2.2.... moreexactly. Scratch resistant not scratch proof. you will still get scratches on the screen.
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2011How to Install Android 2.2 Froyo on Motorola Milestone (Mototrola Droid) Without Rooting
1. D... morewhere can you download the froyo installer?
and is this version of froyo the same with the original froyo? I mean do I have to worry about bugs?
moto tell something about froyo on milestone. how long u are waiting us. tell us wheather froyo comes or not. if come tell us when it come. then we can decide our next phone.
Anybody know the location and contact no. of Service center in Chennai? Need to update to 2.2.
Also my milestone is 5 days old and there is already a sratch on it. I thought this is sratch resistant.
Just an Awesome Phone. with Awesome Features and Specs.. After all it was my dream phone form very Beginning.. :D
But.. Has some issues updating to Froyo.. has a complicated Boot Loader and is not easily upgradable compared to Nexus and HTC Phones.. Plus.. Motorola Doesnt provide time to time support and update releases.. :(
How to Install Android 2.2 Froyo on Motorola Milestone (Mototrola Droid) Without Rooting
1. Download this Android 2.2 Froyo update for Motorola Droid on you desktop PC/Laptop (Dont directly download on your Motorola Droid )
2. Now just Copy this downloaded zip file directly in the root folder on the microSD card.
3. Turn OFF the Motorola Droid phone and wait for some time.
4. Turn ON your Droid and in the same time hold down the X on the sliding QWERTY keyboard.
5. An exclamation mark picture will show up on screen and after you see it - Press both the Volume Up and Camera buttons.
6. Now use your D-Pad and select the “apply sdcard:update.zip” by pressing the golden button of the D-Pad.
7. Android 2.2 Froyo will now install completely in some time & will reboot automatically.
8. And Voila Your Motorola Droid/Milestone is now ready with Android 2.2 Froyo update.
So this is how easy it is to install Android 2.2 Froyo on your Motorola Droid without any Rooting.
Had one for three days and still can't answer an incoming call one handed. The swipe to answer system is totally impossible. Maybe it is just this particular handset- the first three I had were faulty (three different causes)and were replaced. This one will be returned and I will NOT be trying again. Perhaps it should be called Millstone....
balbon, 27 Feb 2011anyone knows where to buy original charger for this phone in singapore? also its multimedia dock?No clue about the charger,but dock is available on amazon..for charger,u can always contact motorola service centers or call them on toll free number
anyone knows where to buy original charger for this phone in singapore? also its multimedia dock?
From today only 31 days left for the q1 to end and moto`s early q1 2011 hasnt started....hello Moto,wake up moto...Give us the taste of Froyo
Anonymous, 24 Feb 2011what's different between froyo and eclair? so confused? thanksLotz of them to name few,Froyo has the ability to move apps to SD,Flash 10.1,4 times faster,stability and performance is greater and better,camera quality and support for larger display,better security,touch screen optimization,HD recording are few to name which v2.1 lacks