omnia ll fans, 07 Nov 2009Will b perfect phone! Only it have front camera to do video call :(It has a front camera for video calling
Anonymous, 07 Nov 2009will this come out as GSM in the US?I don't think it will since verizon got the exclusivity from motorola.
so I don't think it will happen for at least a year.
Will b perfect phone! Only it have front camera to do video call :(
realy nice phone
everything is great this is best 2009-2010 phone
must changed my iphone 3gs with this superb moto
droid is ready at usa market from yesterday
and think milestone is ready for europa and world wide
end of this year
im waiting for this monster in asia
im hope to get one early
this is the greatest at world
very beter than n900 . hd2 . omnia hd . x10 or even iphone
this is realy iphone killer
thancks to gsmarena for too review about moto phone
thancks for review milestone first android2 at world
thancks for review dext first moto android phone
thancks for this attention and justice
thanck youuuuuuuuu !
DROID mania sweeps the nation, so to speak
Awesome capacitive 16 milion
arm cortex A8
13.7 mm thick
this is realy hot
however n900 is great smartphone
but i guess n900 cant challenge with this monster
both model use equal super cpu
but milestone display is best in world today ,twice beter than iphone and just 13.7mm thick and beter keyboard and features
but this is good challenger
uni, 07 Nov 2009where are milestone rival ??????????!!!!!!!!!!??????im guessing the rival is nokia n900
once GSM arena said it has no video call camera, now it has .
whats goign on
it really has
google contact sync™
google maps street view
google maps™ navigation beta
google quick search box™
google search™ by voice
gps and location services1
agps (assisted), sgps (simultaneous), google maps™, google maps™ navigation (beta), google latitude™, google maps street view, ecompass
aac, h.263, h.264, mp3, mpeg-4, wav, wma, eaac+, ogg, amr wb, amr nb, aac+, midi
video capture rate
dvd quality (720x480 resolution) up to 24 fps capture; up to 30 fps playback
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Google, YouTube, Picasa, Gmail, Google Earth, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other trademark and product or service names are the property of their respective owner
* Integrate work (Exchange) and personal (GmailTM) e-mails into one inbox with emails pushed directly to you. Plus, undo common operations in GmailTM for fast corrections.
* Find your contacts using a universal list that pulls in work, personal and Facebook™ contacts
* Slide out the full QWERTY keyboard to comfortably text, IM and e-mail1
* Have your work calendar right at your fingertips at all times
Additional Bells and Whistles
* DVD quality video recorder features quick and easy playback plus optimized YouTubeTM uploading for sharing with friends.2
* 5 megapixel camera loaded with the works like dual-LED flash, AutoFocus, and image stabilization
* Features 16GB of storage space (or upgrade to 32).
* Stereo Bluetooth® gives you the option of wireless connectivity3. Or if you prefer traditional, headphones utilize the 3.5mm headset jack.
* Easily copy text and URLs to simply paste them into an e-mail, text or status update1 or copy images off the Web directly to your gallery.
* Use the multimedia station5 to transform DROID into an alarm clock, movie player or digital picture frame.
* Place DROID in the car mount5 to instantly launch a full-blown GPS navigation device.
High-Speed Mobile Browsing
* See the Web at break-neck speed on the largest high-resolution display with a Flash 10 ready HTML browser.
* Look up favorite sites, video and music fast with a high-speed, cortex A8 processor and lightning-fast connection.
* View it all on the 3.7” display with more than 400,000 total pixels, which is twice that of the leading competitor.
* Work faster on the Web with double tap to zoom in and out.
Google Searches Beyond the Web
* Type your search to deliver results such as contacts and music offering a complete search experience on a mobile device.
* Use voice-activated search to serve up both your contacts and Google search results, based on your location.
* Find your way with free spoken turn-by-turn directions with Google MapsTM Navigation (Beta), with Street View and LatitudeTM. View geographic information, such as My Maps, Wikipedia entries and transit lines, right on the map.
Customize Your DROID
* Access thousands of applications and hundreds of widgets from Android MarketTM.
* Customize your home screen with preloads like Facebook™ and Google MapsTM or download1 applications for music, news, sports and games.2
* Toggle back and forth between up to six applications at a time
Advanced Video record/playback at D1 resolution (720x480) with up to 24fps capture and 30fps playback, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
AMR-NB/WB, MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WM
Full HTML5 Browse
GmailTM, Exchange, IMAP, POP, Macmail, GmailTM, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL®
Browser Webkit HTML5 based browser; Flash 10 ready
WVGA display houses 400,000 pixels
Location Services : aGPS, sGPS
It’s thin. Just slightly thicker than an iPhone 3GS and the thinnest QWERTY-slider we’ve ever seen.
It is the fastest Android device we’ve ever used. (It’s running a TI OMAP3430 processor)
The feel of the device is very reminiscent of the OQO 02 model computer. Just smaller.
It’s metal with a non-spring-assisted slide, very sturdy, and half soft-touch plastic.
Awesome capacitive display. Plus it’s huge. Easily the best screen we’ve ever seen on an Android handset, and an amazing screen overall.
The QWERTY keyboard is actually pretty usable and has a soft-touch rubberized finish. We’ve been told the keyboard design isn’t final on this unit, thus the two no-shows. Have we mentioned this phone flies? It’s the Android device to beat, and easily the most impressive.
From what we’ve been told, Google had a direct hand in the Motorola Droid. Something to the point of almost dictating every move Motorola made when designing and making the phone. Interesting, huh? There’s a desktop cradle/charger that will ship with the Motorola Droid that we’ve been playing around with. It turns your Droid into a “multimedia station” and displays local weather, the time, etc. No one wants to listen, but it makes the CLIQ looks like a child’s toy (partly because it is, and partly because the Droid, even in its non-final form, is the most impressive phone we’ve used since the iPhone. It’s positively amazing).
quick office , facebook , youtube , gmail , google calender sync , google map with strrt view , google quick search box , search by voice , google talk , turn by turn direction , google set up , network location provider , google talk ,
1420 mah battery
-----------droid is realy iphone killer --------------
Anonymous, 06 Nov 2009Wrong,The DROID has no multitouch on the normal app like the MILESTONE and also no videocall c... moreMy bad.
Thanks for correcting me.
I don't really care about the video call camera as I never used it on any of my phones.
But the lack of multi touch is sad...