I downloaded the 2.2 file to the SD card and try install to the phone but not successful (signature cannot sign in).
1) Should i need to root the phone first? and how to root?
2) Or anyone had successfully upgrade to 2.2? Kindly share
Can anyone please tell me how good is the quality of music sound on these phone (speakers and headset)? how is it compared to the Sony-Ericsson (walkman) ? Thanks a lot!
when will my Milestone get FROYO ......Galaxy will getting today and x10 will getting 2.2 today...wakeup motorola !!!
its an excellent phone for email purpose and it has good battry backup strictly recommended to buy it
Excellent phone and handles like a charm. Just can't wait for the Froyo update!
Another news about Droid Terminator
Do any one having problem with opening of calender and market? It's not opening and also no synchronization happening.
Now here what the next generation of Droid is going to be.
Droid Terminator to be launch not as exclusive Verizon Product. Droid Terminator is probably a world edition phone. Just read by yourself here:
If you need an free GPS offline solution for your Milestone. You may follow this link and use GPS with no dataplan or internet connection just like a OVI Map from Nokia.
even today the best qwerty slider is milestone 1
hope to milestone 2 come to world wide as soon
k, 10 Oct 2010a copy of n900Copy? Does the inventor of current mobile phone need to "copy" from someone else?
Where I live, for every 10, if not 100, Milestone users I see, I cannot even find one N900 user.
100 Moto, 08 Oct 2010Correct me if I'm wrong, as I read somewhere the Skype for Android was initially launched in &... moreI went to Thailand and I change my milestone to use Thai similar card and I can find Skype for my milestone, it works great, but I eat up my battery very fast, and overheat my device everytime I connected to Skype.
One of the best Handsets on Android OS. Its smart phone with Qwery key board. It any time better compared to blackberry bold 9700. Better than I-phone as it has qwerty key board and Android OS.
-Internal memory space is less.Limited capabity to download application.
- If you format all the applications downloaded will be erased.
- Customers had bad experince with earlier Motorola handset. But company is giving Onsite warranty for one year. Underwhich they will repair onsite. Franchisee like CROMA are giving extended warranty of 2 years. One must go for it
- Difficult to locate option of entering SMSC number
- Nokia user will find dealing with SMS on Milestone. As in Milestone folders are not available. Its on threading. Problem comes when you want sms from multiple users to be stored in one folder. No good free download application available as of now on Andiod market.
- Doesnot have two SIMcard option.
- Doesnot have camera on front screen.
I strongly recommend you to buy Motorola Milestone
See this Motorola fans.
Heng, 06 Oct 2010Skype just released their app for android, they said it available all over the world except Ch... moreCorrect me if I'm wrong, as I read somewhere the Skype for Android was initially launched in "US" only, and it won't "work" (not launch) in China and Japan.