Hey All, Does anyone know a good gps software with voice navigation that doesnt need the internet to work. Thanks in advance
is this my next phone
i must waiting for defy
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2010hie have u overclockd ur fone......d battery lyf sucks big tym......myn doesnt even last for 6... moreI have overclocked my phone to 1Ghz and my custom Vsel value is 59 so it doesnt consume battery that fast
Initially i was having default settings Vsel 80 for 1Ghz.I swear it could hardly last for 4-5 hours,now i can use it for almost 2 days without charging and moderate use
Application you need
_milestone overclock (1Ghz 59Vsel worked for me, you might need to set different value)
-setcpu (paid app)
-Advanced task killer
100 Moto, 01 Dec 2010Officially you need to wait for the Android 2.2 upgrade.Officially posted on moto site, the XT720 will stay on 2.1 in Europe. Please express your outrage.
Steve, 01 Dec 2010Someone comment it doesn't have A-GPS support, is that true?it DOES HAVE AGPS support! just like original milestone, these devices can connect both operator stations or satellites to find current locations, new directions and direct u to some specific point step-by-step.
best android camera phone
Someone comment it doesn't have A-GPS support, is that true?
It only record 720p?
Schoumen, 30 Nov 2010i bought this phone one month ago (October) my experience:
- it is my first android (it is tr... moreAndroid phones with Android 2.2 OS would allow you to store the apps on SD card, up to 32GB at this moment. XT720 should allow, if not by default, save photos/video taken by the phone to the memory card instead of the phone, and up to 32GB as well. Don't know how much video you can take to blow out 32GB.
1Ghz processor is available on Milestone 2. For battery power, it should be a trade-off between the large screen. Until a revolutionary battery is available, otherwise if you've so much fun with the phone, why not simply charge the phone everyday?
By the time your battery is dead, chances are you have traded out the phone for something else already. Hence I never think of battery being an issue.
how can i install all the applications on my sd card?????because internal memory is just 150mb.....n it wont be enough
Jack Wierdo, 21 Nov 2010 1.Screen is just awesome definitely no better than iPhone 4 but clear and high resolution! ... morehie have u overclockd ur fone......d battery lyf sucks big tym......myn doesnt even last for 6 hrs....
i bought this phone one month ago (October) my experience:
- it is my first android (it is true that you cant left your fingers off it)
- battery drains too fast (3G + what mentioned above)= battery wont sustain more than 2 days.
- the camera takes long time to take the shot and sometimes its fuzzy. however the flash is amazing
- only 200 mig internal memory???? of course as android OS it wont allow me/anybody to install application on the memory stick. and that also affect the camcorder, depending on the resolution of the recording, it will tell you (OUT OF MEMORY).
i'll be selling it and buying phone with android OS, more than 8 gig internal memory, camera flash, CPU of more than 1GHz & of course longer battery (not existed yet lol)
Marcelo, 29 Nov 2010Is xt720 upgradable to android 2.2?unfortunately not at the moment, moto says they wont release an update :((
Is xt720 upgradable to android 2.2?
I,m using a sony ericsson phone. I intend to buy an xt720. I,m a bit confuse as to the milestone & milestone 2.
So We aren't getting froyo 2.2 on our Xt720 device.
We must install JIT from Froyo and app2sd so that we can have maximum features from 2.2
Guys visit the site and try it yourself :
uGuR, 26 Nov 20102.3? i dont think so... but maybe they surprise us and we get 3.0 :pWho knows we might even get 4.5 Ice-cream directly....
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010i cannot find universal Androot in anroid market.can please help ?Copy it to your phone from PC and then install it using Astro File Manager or any other
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010i cannot find universal Androot in anroid market.can please help ?u have to download it via computer and send to the phone, it doesnt exist in market.