1. Camera quality bad
2. Internal memory vv less( free available)
3. Apps or media comes in phone memory and manually should be relocated to SD.
4. music quality average.
5. Battery not promising.
6. Earphones average. Can go for other brands if music lovers.
7. Graphics not so good.
8. No OTG for media transfer.
this is actually a very poor phone. The capacitive buttons are on screen, so it ends up being less than 4" viewable. It only has 4GB total storage (only half that is user available). Camera is fixed-focus (no auto-focus or close-ups), no front camera and a non-removable 1980 mAh battery. There are much better phones for a similar price.
I had the motorola moto E and it is a good phn the battery charger died on me not the phone.I was told that with the apps and the amount of use of the phones its not best to use them while charging you will fry either the charger or the phone.but very good phone It was the first phone I bought with my own money.how ever the camera is not very good on it.
Even i was facing the same problem. My mobile was getting restarted several times a day. I took to the service centre they did a software update but still was facing with the same issue.
The next time they found out the motherboard was faulty. They had it replaced for free since the mobile was in warranty. And now its working great.
had purchase one six monnths ago but after four months its loudspeaker went dead.they gave me refrubished device after 4 days than again now two after months its loudspeaker and even earpiece isnt working pretty dissapointed with motorola had great expectations,and now they have told me too wait for ten days just to replace the earpiece.so in my opinion dont buy it instead go for some other.all the above stated is true to best of my knowledge.thanks for reading
Got this phone 6 mnths ago....bt now it restart automatically 5 or times a day.....wht can i do....plz give a suggestion.....
hangs 60 times a day don't purchase just waste of money. I recommend to buy sony.
Got the phone 6 months ago and have to say I love it.
The only problem is the camera very poor.
its good enough for landscape shots but there is no focus, flash and will not take a decent photo of anything close.
That said, I was looking for a
I have this phone. It have very good battery (normal using 2day), good speaker
I am using this phone since last three month, good experience but now-days my phone gets switch off and on autoamatically.
can anyone tell me why it is happening????
I think think phone sucks! I truly hate it!! It takes me an hr to download song.. Forever to download a game...
karrn, 10 Jan 2015but august 2015 is future date .....He must be a timelord
Phone is realy good and screen display is like in samsung.
But not everything is good:
- There is no under screen buttons - so if before you had samsung, huawei or any other android phone with buttons (menu, back, show desktop) - it will take time to wont change.
- There is no earphones and charger in box (Tesco Mobile UK)
- Camera is worth nothing - I cant take good enought picture of text on paper sheet (for google translator). Text is blurred, and cant be reckognised.
In my opinion, matrix resolution 5MP is ok, but optic in this phone is realy bad.
- Battery is unchangable - its internal part of phone. You cant change it if broken.
- I have experienced problem witch charging. It was after connecting phone to PC (with kubuntu) as MTP device. Solution is to connect it again and before unplug - change connection mode to PTP.
its below average phone good
best for browsing
average battery when the phone is new.
worst for camera (no auto focus).
double worst for music (ear phones worst too).
automatically reboots its self (it a glitch).
worst internal memory and we can store direct to sdcard (but i haven't faced with micromax 2.2 even its has same internal memory mocromax 2.2 A114 awesome phone i miss it)
i am using it since 6 months its better to go for micromax vth same price u can find awesome phones....
i will rate it half star