Mokamester, 07 Jun 2014My experience: Camera: its ok when take normal photos, colours very nice, but macro picture... moreMoto E gets full wifi signal only with in 5 feet range. After 10 feet signal level drops to 1 bar.
I have been using this phone for a week now.I wana ask to moto e users regarding the display. On my moto e there are various column of blured vertical lines.is this normal?
It is visible only after locking the phone by keeping the phone in a slanding position. Please tell me if its normal.thank u
Raju, 09 Jun 2014Want see File manager option in Moto e need to download filemanager from play store. no choice. mote e doesnt have inbuilt file manager
Moto E is good in all aspects except Non-removable battery problem, because of which if mobile gets hanged it can't be restarted by removing battery.
Then the battery gets overheated and chances of blasting
Just go motto G much better with front camera. Can get it cheaper now anyhow.
Lefever, 10 Jun 2014I would go Samsung, or Nokia 520 before this, more Quality build and specs. This ok for the ki... moresamsung and quality build ???? they have the same age old design on al the phones.. laggy touchwiz...and none of their lower end phones gets updated to the latest version of android.... and which one of those low end samsung phones has a gorilla glass 3 protection ????
This is a great phone for the money but the sound out of earphones when playing music is truly poor. This is definitely a property of the phone as well; when using my soundmagic e10s in an iPhone the sound is great, in the moto e it is very tinny. This is a shame as otherwise it is a great phone. Would definitely recommend yo anyone with an iPod or other mp3 player.
I would go Samsung, or Nokia 520 before this, more Quality build and specs. This ok for the kids perhaps as camera is awful.
suman sky, 09 Jun 2014Guyz don't buy this phone...coz it has a very big data network issue...gets only 2g network ev... morei dont hv any issue with moto e.... bought it from flipkart on 3rd june.... using vodafone 3g without any prob.
just coz u got a faulty piece it dosent mean other ppl should not go for it.
and btw, if u r talking bat SAR value... micormax phones r da most dangerous as their SAR value is very high.... better get ur facts right before posting.
I have used this phone for last 15 days with a 16 gb memory card & single sim.
01. Quite clear display.
02. Installed a game of 400 mb,Runs smothly w/o any lag.
03. Smart looks.
01. Very average camera.
02. Moderate battery life.
03. Call answer alert not available,though it can be gettable through google play store later.
04. Do not know the service support of motorola in kolkata,whether it is as good as Other top brands.
Verdict:- You will not find a better phone in this budget.If you are not camera phobic,Just go for it,
Guyz don't buy this phone...coz it has a very big data network issue...gets only 2g network even when 3g available.and also It has very high SAR value that very dangerous... Better go for other smartphones
Features,Pros & Cons of Motorola Atrix 4G.
1. 4" TFT qHD display (540*960).
2. Corning gorila glass.
3. Pixel density is 275ppi.
1. 16gb internal memory with 1GB of RAM (1.9GB for Apps and 12GB for user accessible memory).
2. Upto 32GB external memory via microSD.
1. CPU - 1Ghz dual-core cortex-A9.
2. Chipset - Nvidia Tegra 2 processor.
2. GPU - ULP Gefore graphics chipset.
1. 1930mAh battery
* OPERATING SYSTEM
1. v2.3 Gingerbread
1. 5MP rear facing camera with 1080p and 720p with dual LED flash.
2. 0.3MP front facing camera with VGA resolution.
* OTHER FEATURES
1. Biometric fingerprint reader
2. HDMI port
4. OTG support
1. Music quality is superb.
2. Extra accesories such as multimedia dock,weptop are provided inside the box.
3. Call clarity is superb.
4. Good battery backup.
5. More internal memory(16GB).
6. World's first dual-core smartphone with lag free performance.
1. Not upgradable to 4.1 and above.
2. Mobile is little bit bulky(10.95mm)
3. Due to the Nvidia chipset, the phone can heat up easily.
Motorola Atrix 4G is available only at eBay.in.
The price starts from 6k to 8k only with lot of accessories...It is much better than Moto E at this price tag.Don't wait for Moto E. It's waste only....
Friends most of the Moto E users complaining about battery backup and charging.This phone is available only at eBay.in nearly 8.5k to 11k. Those who are attracted to this handset means u go to visit eBay website for the purchase.
Flipkart is not telling that when is the phone available to buy.
does moto e make any crackling sound at full volume while playing mp3 or videos.. if no den tell me I ll ask for a replacement from flipkart...
can i save my contacts in the sim card...the way i can save them in samsung android phones. coz in MOTO G i cant.
any user please try saving a new number on sim card and reply...
and what is the actual inbuild memory of MOTO E...
LG L65 vs Moto E
1. Camera LG L65 have 5 mp camera with auto focus with
480p video recording and vga front camera.
2. LG L65 have bigger battery than Moto E. The big
advantage of L65 battery is removable battery.
3. LG L65 weight 127 gram - Moto E weight 142 gram.
4. LG L65 have Low SAR value - Moto E have high SAR
value. So beware from Moto E.
Moto E have gorilla glass advantage .............. But LG L65 best @7.5k.......... LG L65 advantages LED Flash, 5 mp with auto focus, 480p recording, removable battery and lighter than Moto E :)