I just got this phone and it heats too much. Any idea as to what might be the problem and how I can manage it? thanks
jo, 07 Dec 2017people,when you buy smartphone,understand your need and buy,dnt just buy some mobile and blame... moreBro does the phone really.get hang while playing game . I.have heard dat the phone dnt connects to network ?? Coz I have planed to buy ths phone . Plse reply
the phone camera is not as powerful to 13megapixel, because my last was Moto G4 play with just 8megapixel but is better than this phone own and again it front camera that is 5megapixel is not as good to Moto G4 play
Amazing phone till now. Performance and battery are pretty amazing no lags at all, I kept my S8+ in the drawer as it feels fragile opposite to this Titan which cost 5 times less and does the same job. Just enjoy what you pay for and if you need extraordinary things from the phone then buy an I phone X or a note 8 simple as that
Moto E4 Plus is a nice phone. 3gb ram and awesome battery and budget friendly. My experience has been cool since I got the phone.
Done with Moto
Bought it 5 months back. Issues started coming up as early as 2 weeks from date of purchase.
1. Biggest Issue - Network loss in both sims (A phone should fulfill the basic necessity - calling, isn't it? ). Data as well as phone calls won't go through. There will be no network coverage for long duration (the duration is based on your luck). I have tried all combinations - single sim, swapping sim slots - nothing helps.
2. Videos won't play - If your phone has been on for say 4-5 hours. A restart of phone fixes this (It has been fun trying to find fixes for field issues - worked without pay)
3. Touch screen stops working and a hard boot is needed to fix this (long press the power key to switch off)
4. Constant Glitches while playing music through bluetooth. Restart of phone fixes this (Shape of You sounds like Ssshhhaaappee OOfffff YYYooouuu)
5. Phones crashes while playing games/apps crash way too frequently.
The quality of the product clearly shows that it had been released in a hurry, without proper testing. Dissapointed with this purchase to say the least. Going for a new phone (definitely not moto)
P.S - Dropped the phone on the floor yesterday. It's performance has improved ;) Developers of the product - were you aware of this fix? :p
4g LTE network connection is poor. Don't buy this phone, my friend is use this and the issue of connection is true.....
bibhay, 13 Dec 2017It has lot of basic issues 1. boot takes almost 5-7 minutes 2. Bluetooth connection never ha... moreYes it has bluetooth issues. Can't connect to bluetooth devices like speakers and smart watches.
I've used this phone for about 5 months and my experience was mixed. It's a decent phone with some bugs.
Pros: Battery life is great, display is good. Camera is Good. Works fine.
Cons: Heavy, Bluetooth connectivity issues, difficult to operate with one hand.
MJ, 01 Dec 2017Planning to get me this Moto E4 Plus. To all those who negatively commented on this phone, whe... moreit really bad in term of the network. i thought the sim card, but actually the network. it not auto detect. worst phone ever. sent to the service centre, almost 1month still not get
It has lot of basic issues
1. boot takes almost 5-7 minutes
2. Bluetooth connection never happens with my Car.
3. Bluetooth connection does not happen with my garmin vivoactive smart watch
Anonymous, 01 Dec 2017i think you talking about e4.. no m talking about e4 plus
I just got give this phone as a gift and im very impressed with the phone & i wasnt a motorola fan but this phone has changed my mind 100% would recommend to anyone who's looking at the Moto E4 plus
Saturn, 07 Dec 2017I totally agree with you mate, I really like this phone even though i have S8 plus. but for me... moreyeah mate...Like you cant expect things to work in e4 plus like the s8 which is a powerful device.