Gino76, 26 Mar 2018I'm seriously looking for a budget, sub-£200/Â€200 phone that can cater to my "everyday"... moreHi. The phone has a really great battery life and a decent camera, but the screen sunlight legibility it's ok, not great. The speakers are loud enough. If you are looking for A1 performance this Moto E4 Plus it's not for you.
1. Yes, it does. The app of the camera has the option for choosing the electronic stabilization.
2. Yes, it does. The phone has protection for odd water spills or light rain.
3. No, it doesn't have compass.
4. I don't know, but the only thing that I can say is that the speaker sound very loud.
5. Not too much, it depends, I mean if you have a lot of apps running in background of course you will have stutters and hiccups, but I only felt that when I watched videos 720p60fps on youtube.
6. Moto E4 plus only supports 2.4Ghz, therefore, it can't connect to 5Ghz wifi.
Conclusion: If you have the money, go for Moto G5S or Nokia 5. Whichever you choose you will be fine, but if you want to spend less go for the Moto E4 plus (It's great for the price).
Don't buy that. Awful design (the speakers behind your palm, side-turn-off button), slippery, the screen might turn off for no reason whatsoever, and absolutely horrible tech support: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/MOTO-E-4th-Gen-MOTO-E-4th-Gen/is-professional-mode-is-ruled-out-on-moto-e4-plus/td-p/3773839
I'm seriously looking for a budget, sub-£200/Â€200 phone that can cater to my "everyday" life i.e. one with great battery life, decent camera, great screen sunlight legibility, loud enough speakers and generally A1 performance. Wanted to ask about the E4 Plus:
1. Does the rear camera have some form of electronic stabilisation?
2. Does it have nano coating to protect vs odd water spills or light rain?
3. Does it have a magnetometer (e-compass) or compass?
4. Are the speakers single mono or stereo? How loud they are?
5. With an old/low processor speed is it true the phone suffers from poor performance and stutters when multitasking or app loading?
6. Does it actually have dual-band wifi?
I'm choosing between this and the Nokia 5 and Moto G5S as a third option.
rag 5, 24 Mar 2018I have this a week, junk. What a mistake to buy. do not buy this garbage. Why? Because of camera or overall performance??!
You have to give more info after making this statement (I mean, you don't HAVE to, but you should) ;)
I don't know what the people expect for this phone, I mean you are paying for a budget phone so don't expect the greatest performance or greatest cameras. I bought this phone two months ago and the phone it's great for the price, no problems at this moment. The only thing it's that the phone has some hiccups when you are watching 720p 60fps HD videos on YouTube, but it's not big deal.
I have this a week, junk. What a mistake to buy. do not buy this garbage.
This is one of the best budget phones I have seen, you get good pictures if you can set the camera for every shot. Battery life is good, it took time to get used to the weight but that's the price you pay for a 5000mAh. Don't expect too much since you don't spend so much getting this device. I had issues with Data drain but installed 'Datally" and it solved the issue after blocking data on some games and Apps.
For those who have complaints, I am very sure you are using a totally different batch from what I use. It has never given me concerns. I got mine in Nigeria
the phone too worst dont buy any one battery wise and volume sound wise and all aspects and charging wise all aspects the worst phone dont buy any one 100% genuine review
Unni, 19 Mar 2018Somebody please tell me does this phone have smart stay function. Means as long as we looking ... moreSadly this phone doesn't have that function. The only akin function that this phone have is "stay awake", but only works when you are charging your phone.
Somebody please tell me does this phone have smart stay function. Means as long as we looking at screen, the screen will stay on. Please tell me this.
I use Moto E4 plus putting charging 5 hours see Mobile switch off I go to Mobile service center man is ac gon why
Anonymous, 17 Mar 2018what to take samsung j3 2017 or moto E4 plus?E4 plus without doubt
AnonD-710534, 25 Oct 2017otg supoorted or not?download "usb otg checker" on playstore
Shuchita, 11 Mar 2018That true battery backup is too good but 1) its fingerprint sensor is poor. It doesn't work ... moreMotorola normally use snapdragon, my e2 working best SD410. Since e4 use mediatek , this suppose to be Lenovo but have motorola badge. Try reset cache, if persistent reset factory