That true battery backup is too good but
1) its fingerprint sensor is poor. It doesn't work most of the time. It sense nothing neither right or false fingerprint.
2)Moreover it is too heavy. I didn't like it's touch that much .
3)N hangs frequently.
I like Moto phones. But this time I m really disappointed.
Anonymous, 23 Feb 2018moto e4 plus, better specs and stock androidIn india E4 plus has mt6737 which is same as nokia 2 ,so whats the use my friend and its damn heavy.
sunfire, 24 Feb 2018Gyroscope????There is no gyroscope in Moto e4 plus
Haha I see Indians got very bad batch of Moto E4 Plus. I live in Europe and dont have any of issues you are complaining about.The only thing id change is that i would use just slightly more powerful CPU.But i can live with this one too...Btw in my opinion most of issues are software related.
Phone has major software bugs ? it resets very often.
Phone battery is leaking also ? Quality is not there
ralts, 26 Feb 2018should i buy this phone help me guys.....what should i do?????Thrust me this phone is very good in my opinion also u get stock android experience. I'm using this device last two months
Front camera is like 2mp camera. Sucks so bad. Back camera is average.
I agree about the good things battery and screen . My phone fell twice nothing happened to my screen. Also no scratches and I don't have protector screen.
The two issues I face are the Bluetooth that you need to reset frequently and the mic that is too weak. Many people say they don't hear me. I will still keep and usrfor one year but next time I will not buy again Chinese brand.
I am using the phone to type this message. Guys forget those saying anything bad about this device. Go get one, and you wouldn't regret it
ralts, 26 Feb 2018should i buy this phone help me guys.....what should i do?????Buy the phone. It's really nice. Especially the battery life. Screen resolution perfect too. Cameras are great. Only set back is the dual core processor, I mean a phone as big as this should have being an octa core and above.
The only good thing about this phone is it's battery. It has a very good battery life thanks to the massive 5000 mAh batetry but that's it. This phone has a lot of bugs and issues.
1) It's big and bulky ( due to it's battery). That makes one handed use very difficult.
2) Bluetooth does not work properly. It disconnects itself after 4-5 minutes of connectivity.
3) Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly. It'll stop reading your fingerprint properly after some time and you'll have to add it all over again.
4) Unable to receive calls on VOLTE network after screen is locked for more than 5 minutes. (This issue was fixed by an OTA update later).