I want to use a mobile as offline gps navigator (using apps like sygic or MapFactor without internet/data connection). My questions are:
1. How is Moto E's offline GPS capability? Does it catch gps easily?
2. Should I go for Moto G as I have seen lot of people have fantastic gps catch with Moto G even inside their house?
3. Moto E's processor is Snapdragon 410 which should be better then Moto G's Snapdragon 400, isn't it?
4. Is Beidou working on Moto E?
Ramukaka, 21 Apr 2015Hi All,
I want to use smartphone as a offline gps device which:
1. Doesn't require data ... moreGPS accuracy doesn't depend on processor! It depends on the GPS module and no. of satellites connected. You can use Here maps for offline navigation on any phone.
Data connection is required to track location more precisely with the help of mobile tower. Using only GPS in offline mode you will normally receive accuracy in a range of 100-150 meters. Using GPS+Data you will receive accuracy in range of 10-50 centimeters.
I'm owner of moto e2 4g version....i wanna say it's superb mobile in 8k...everything work fine......but am facing little heating problem during watching the movies￼ in full sound and full brightness..but the charger is very poor only 550mA...it supports hd video and it also support usb otg cable..
I want to use offline gps navigation on this phone? how is gps of this phone? does it catch gps easily in offline mode?
Hello everyone, I want to purchase an android phone for my father who is almost 63 years old. I am confused between Moto E (2nd generation) and Xiaomi Redmi 2. Mya father has used touchscreen phones before, so I am concerned with ease of use. He wouldnt use too many apps, just fb, gmail, etc. He makes quite a few calls and messages. Kindly help me with pros and cons of both the phones. Please help.
should i go for motorola moto e 2015 or not.....if not then please suggest me another one ......my budget is 8000
and where to get the phone from ....please reply fast...
akhi, 21 Apr 2015This mobile need screen guard It has a sound problems the speaker didn't work most of the times it was in moto e and the same problem is in moto e2
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2015Can I play asphalt8 on moto e2Of course you can...there is no lag or anything...smooth gameplay.. :)
Highlander1978, 29 Jan 2015Best value for money in Europe.Midium quilty features
anu, 20 Apr 2015in 2nd gen moto e data cable (connect for computer) is present or not?Amazing....great performance..Decent look..sport design...overall..excellant motoe2