Its good...it has one gb ram which make it fast...dont think go for it without hasitation...
if u r lukin fr such ans like can we store all games and data in external sd card then xda developer site might help u...
ol d best
when I touches screen little bit harder I sees some wave in screen mainly to sides of the screen on my moto e. Can anybody help me to understand is it a problem or generally occurs???
adithya , 27 Jul 2014is the moto E e dual sim phone ? and i have one more doubt is it good mobile wat is the probl... moreIts really steal for 6999 INR..go for it..you would just enjoy your purchase..totally worth very penny of it.
XYZ, 26 Jul 2014Moto e is the one of the best budget android phone.
Please reply me a person who is using M... moreHi there I'm using moto E since May 14.. To answer your questions..here are pros and cons:
1) 4.3 inch qhd screen(256 PPI pixel density) resolution, a very rare to find in 6999 InR priced smartphone
2) Qualcomm snapdragon 200 dual core processor, best for this price.
3) expandable storage
4) promised for one major android software upgrade. Already currently running on latest version of android KitKat 4.4.4.
5) runs on stock android, free of bloatware..and very fast with 1gb ram.
1) a comparatively poor 5mp rear camera and no front camera for selfie.. But this is not really a con at all..as it depends on users to uses..I Dont need this at all...so I don't see any cons in Moto E.
arun, 27 Jul 2014guys can it support 720pi ? Pls Ans feastHi. It even plays 1080 pixel video files..but for video recording through its 5mp camera it shoots 480p video..
AMIT, 27 Jul 2014Hi freinds can we move apps or games in ext sd on moto e thnx in advanceYes, very much..can be moved to SD card slot
Sameer786, 28 Jul 2014I want to Purchase a Good Android Mobile in Rs.8000 Budget. is the Moto-E good Option or not ?... moreIt's the best choice for rs6999. I'm using it since May 14, the launch date and I'm just loving it with the latest version of Android 4.4.4.
I want to Purchase a Good Android Mobile in Rs.8000 Budget. is the Moto-E good Option or not ?????????
It is possible we have move all the games and apps from phone memory to SD Card. Guys ple reply me bcoz I have to plan buy it..........
Hi guys can we save the game data on the external sd card and play the game or the data should be saved in internal memory in order to play the high end games like Mc4,real racing 3,gta etc? N thanks in adv
Mohit, 28 Jul 2014Plzz tell me...we can input memory card yup.. it comes wid mmry crd slot