lakshya, 21 May 2014U sure that we can move apps to.sd?? Have u done itYes Lakshya. You can transfer apps from phone memory to SD card memory. I've already done it. Open application manager in sittings, open your required app, find the "move to SD card" option and press it. That's all.
DIXITH, 21 May 2014Hey im planing to by this phone...please anyone tell me about battery life in 3g.. because im ... moreBoss amazing looks battery at time heats while using apps battery life superb but no option to pull that out like normal phone while hangs.
WOnderful Droid compared to GAlaxy S,s duos , Grand duos ,Grand neo , Xperia M ,Galaxy s2
Google Phone rocks
Hey guys iam totally confused
its a first time iam moving to android shud i go wid moto E or not i jst hv a bdgt of 7k only
DIXITH, 21 May 2014Hey im planing to by this phone...please anyone tell me about battery life in 3g.. because im ... moreI received this phone yesterday .. it
came with 82% charged battery.. and I havent charged it till now .. its more than I expected on the whole best phone within 7k :)
Hey im planing to by this phone...please anyone tell me about battery life in 3g.. because im a hard user(web browsing) pls anyone inform...thank u......
Hi friends, I got my Motorola Moto E just yesterday. I loved the phone, excellent display, very well optimised camera, wonderful sound clarity, very appealing look of the black colour model, very well optimised touch response, however app-loading time and the then distorted view is not that memorising. Only concern is that it did not come with an in-built file explorer, the touchless voice command is not given either. The front speaker is excellent and jolly audible. I am doubtful that 1080p videos cannot be played. Whenever a USB cable is plugged in through a computer the handset would boot up, no option in the setting to disble it. Tried playing highly graphical game like Dead Trigger, not lags at all. Slightly uncertain about the battery life, feel it drains a bit more rapidly, should have been plugged in for charging for atleast 7 to 8 hours on the first day. Still researching the pros and cons and shall post a full detailed review.
Hey folks simply just don't praise this guy
he has 540*960 display
but 480p video rec
what the ****ing specs recorded videos play dirtily in the same device
and play max720p videos
simply just go,for nokia Lumia 520 or 525 . You will get 1080p playback with 720p recording
and 480p,display view captured videos cool
this,could be issue,if its for your primary phone
but if this as ur sec phone those things may not hurt you but may give hardware trouble in future as other droids give
Sunil Shetty, 21 May 2014hai kid still u didnt came close to 17advantages of moto e.. do some more research to beat mot... moreIt is 18 now my friend, Motorola has released an official bootloader unlock tool for the Moto E
Motorola Moto E crash the Galaxy S Duos 2 in comparison.
1.The price for Moto E is Rs 6999 vs Galaxy S Duos 2 Rs 8674. For saving some cash Moto E win.
2. Moto E come with Android 4.4.2 the latest version Nexus like vs Galaxy S Duos 2 with 4.2 with Touchwiz.
3. Motorola best optimised Android more space from the 4GB internal memory and manage to save 2.2GB free vs Samsung with Touchwiz and many apps only save 1.8GB internal memory.
4. Moto E got 1GB Ram vs Galaxy S Duos 2 Got 768MB Ram.
5 . Moto E have 4.3 inch vs Galaxy S Duos 2 have 4.0 inch.
6. Moto E have 256ppi vs 233ppi from Galaxy S Duos 2.
7. Moto E have battery 2000mAH 24h vs 8h 1500mAH Galaxy S Duos 2.
8. Moto E got better build quality than Galaxy S Duos 2.
10. Moto E Gorilla Glass 3 same as Galaxy S5 but Galaxy S Duos 2 no gorilla glass.
11. Moto E got waterproof tech against rain or little amount of water vs Galaxy S Duos 2 nothing.
12. Moto E 9 colors battery covers different types.
13. Moto E will officially get the upcoming Android OS and officially announced while Galaxy S Duos 2 will not because the GS3 couldn't even get it.
14. Motorola Alarm app that send location, SMS or Emergency call in case you are in trouble.
15. Front speaker with loud sound vs back on Galaxy S Duos 2.
16. Better GPU Moto E plays High games without lags and take advantage of pure Android and 1GB Ram.
17. Very good for Android developers easy to hack or make changes.
18. bootloader unlock tool for Moto E
19. coming soon ...
Justiceprevail, 21 May 2014Your always saying the cheap price is this your first smartphone... every phone has its weakne... moreIt is not much GS5 but Moto E sadly beat the GS5 in the video speed test. Sorry!
Motorola has released an official bootloader unlock tool for the Moto E, allowing you to do whatever you’d like with the device. And with such low specs, some serious modding could make this phone much better than it is right now.
Droid Terminator, 21 May 2014Video: Watch the $129 Moto E crush the Galaxy S5 in speed tests Amazing the Moto E doing so... moreMoto e dominates it doesnt even has led flash and front camera and etc. and moto e is only good bec. of its kitkat update and speed bec. it doesnt have touchwiz ui but in other parts moto e still has its weakneses.
Droid Terminator, 21 May 2014Video: Watch the $129 Moto E crush the Galaxy S5 in speed tests Amazing the Moto E doing so... moreYour always saying the cheap price is this your first smartphone... every phone has its weakness and eventhough you put it upside down your moto e china phone is no much for Samsung Galaxy S5...