ria, 17 May 2014Guys what to do if the battery stops working after a yr...its not removable :(In a customer care they can abe to change the battery & charge Rs.1500
Can i go for Nokia XL over MOTO E?
suggest me coz i'm little confused.
AnonD-53590, 17 May 2014It depends on how u used your phone if you delete your cache everyday and u used Clean Master ... mores duos costs 1k more plus you'll never get anything above jellybean which already outdated and touchwiz is a sh*tty ui.. most hardcore users prefer vanilla android...
for camera yes you can go for e but i prefer performance over camera.
[deleted post]I am call clarity problems with moto e,,,,pls help me
AnonD-53590, 17 May 2014Yes its number one bec. its cheap but as I said it doesnt have Led Flash, Autofocus, Secondary... moreDon't compare the dump samsung s duos with wonderfull moto e........only leave the review abt moto e.if u want compare go to the samsung s2 page!!!!
Guys what to do if the battery stops working after a yr...its not removable :(
i just got moto E from flipcRT I couldnt enable 3g from 2g, how to fix this bug pls explain
AnonD-62471, 17 May 2014dude think practical man who will gonna use default player???? well you too know that every an... moreYes its number one bec. its cheap but as I said it doesnt have Led Flash, Autofocus, Secondary camera, does not take good pictures at sunlight, non removable battery.
AnonD-62471, 17 May 2014well dude.. first ans me how many hours you will talk in skype???? how many photos you will ta... moreMany as you possible know and its very important for a smartphone to have LED FLASH and AUTOFOCUS without bringing your camera and I always used Skype when calling my girlfriend so its important too and everybody cleans their cache tp avoid lags and uses Clean Master and Duos Speed Booster so dont give me those "REASONS"
I got this phone from Flipcart and it's amazing phone with low price. Guyzzzzzz go for this.
AnonD-53590, 17 May 2014moto e captured images have a lot of noise even in broad daylight, and low-light performance i... moredude think practical man who will gonna use default player???? well you too know that every android user like mx player only. common man. samsung won't give you money if you support their phones like that motorola won't give me any money. this is good phone that's why it is in number one position in daily hits.
[deleted post]yeah yeah you are rite. the worst phone you ever seen is samsung s duos 2 only hahahahah :) giving high price for lag and jellybean
dude try to accept the fact everyone like to buy latest android running phone. nobody like to struck with jellybean got it.. remove everything and look about this mobile you will find answer
AnonD-53590, 17 May 2014It depends on how u used your phone if you delete your cache everyday and u used Clean Master ... morewell dude.. first ans me how many hours you will talk in skype???? how many photos you will take in night????how many times you will open clean master and kills running apps????
Have been using this phone for about 24 hours now. The pros:
1. Great screen - very clear and bright.
2. Smooth. Played a few games but no videos. Absolutely no lag.
3. Call quality is very good. Had spoken to multiple people and they too said that my voice is coming through clearly.
4. Contrary to what folks are saying, the phone does let you move apps to SD card. Just go to Settings > Apps > choose the app and click on "Move to SD Card"
5. Wifi hot spot & tethering is there as well though I have not tried it yet.
6. Has FM Radio - signal reception is good.
7. BAttery life is good too. When I switched on the phone for first time, the battery was around 50%. Since then I had used Wifi and 3G to install and update Apps. Also listened to radio and made a few calls. After about 18 hours, the battery was at around 10%. So with light to moderate use, should come for 2 days.
8. Indication lamp is there at the top to warn of missed calls and messages. It flashes when one of this is present.
9. Phone is heavy but fits nicely in the palm and quite comfortable to talk in.
I have not used the camera yet - so no idea about its performance.
There are two negatives that I experienced while using the phone:
1. The battery cover does not fit well - it keeps popping out whenever the power or volume buttons are used. It does not completely come out but there is gap at the top (I could slide a visiting card inside!). I thought it was a problem only with my phone but I saw the reviews on flipkart and atleast 3 other folks have the same issue. I think it is a manufacturing/design issue.
2. The touch screen is very sensitive. I used to put my prev touch phone (Motorola Charm) on speaker and put it in my pocket while driving. But with this phone, it senses the skin through my shirt and random keys get pressed. So I will need to use a headset.
In this price range, fantastic features but let down by poor manufacturing. If you are OK with the rear cover issue, then you can go ahead with this phone.
[deleted post]Samsung Fan Boy Detected
Why You People Always Say Samsung Give A Chance To Motorola They Are Bringing Phones With Peak Performance At Cheap Price ... Using Moto E With No Problems Only Con Is No Flash ,Fixed Focus And No Front Facing Camera.
Hi Guys, please let me know how to access the files which are there in the memory card as we don't have any separate MY FILES icon in this phone