Nibelheim, 05 Jan 2015can this phone play hd games no sweat? pls answer anyonebrother to bring the device at low cost compromises were made.It can play games like subwaysurf,templerun etc but not hiend games.it heats very quick with even sudwaysurf game.If you want to play games dont buy this.First i thought i got a defective device but after replacement same overheating problem in newdevice also.
it's a very smart phone I'm using this I have no problem for this operating systems it's to good.
bujji, 08 Jan 2015ringtones are not good.how to set movies ringtone
There is no direct option to set random songs as your ringtone either in Moto E or G... But here is an alternative method to do it.
1. Download any good file explorer, like ES or FX.
2. Open the explorer, in main storage find the folder named 'Ringtone'.
3. Now, copy the song which you want to set as your ringtone to this folder from the folder in which it is located.
4. Exit the explorer.
5. Go to settings. Select option 'Sound', then 'Phone ringtone'.
6. Now you will see your song which you want to use as your ringtone listed in the pop-up.
7. Select your song. Click ok.
8. That's it. You are done.
I am using moto e .This phone camera is too good,and other functions also
i have downloaded es file explorer,but otg cable is not working i have tried many cable no one is working.pls help,thnxx in advance.after all superb phone no problem using from 5_6 months frnzz go for it ,i luv my moto e...
it is the best phone for its price in india and is better than the other cheap chinese branded phones like xiaomi
My phone took a bath accidentally for a couple of seconds :P ..
i couldn't remove battery .. but the phone worked for a sometime . i dried it with a towel and kept it with silica gel for 5-6 hrs .. now it wont start :( . when i try to charge it the led blinks 2 times and then nothing happens.
any soluntions.. please help
I have 8gb external memory.
N d available space is 4gb but still I'm unable to open my gallery...
It says external memory is unavailable..
What is this!!!!!
Hey... I bought my phone 6 months before but till now I'm satisfied with this phone but now I had a speaker problem but I rooted my phone so there is no warrenty,and another backdrop is the phone is just like a small iron box I can't use it for non stop 40 minutes.Now I just hate my phone......
no doubt one of the best budget devices...served me well...but my issue is that this device is dirt magnet...bezels and speaker grills are dust stores are too hard to get out...now its time for moto e 2nd gen to be introduced...waiting eagerly.
If I knew this phone didn't have flash and camera didn't work well I WOULD OF NEVER BOUGHT IT !!!! I HATE It
1st You How To Use Android Mobile download es explorer to access all feature of mobile ...,.defects :: back door loose, camera is poor and no colour and saturation in photos , battery draining fastly , speaker is not working after 3 months ... Head set pin is not working ... But mobile very nice to using
Motorola Moto E Phone Charging covered only one day,
moto e using continuous 1/2 hour mobile is pull heat,
Minimum 3 problems:
1. If you ever have to leave it without charge and the battery completely drains off, you had it! It takes a minimum of hour but of course never more than 6 hours for the phone to be back up and running!! So, if you are ok to wait for such a short time (of about 6 hours) for your simple mistake of not being able to put for charging at the right moment, this is a good phone.
2. Within 3 months, the speakers of this phone have stopped working. Yes, I am enjoying silence but missing all the incoming calls (can't hear the phone ringing at all). Also, watching all videos etc., is like watching ancient soundless movies!!
3. If you want to get the phone fixed, it is not too difficult at all. They have ONE service for a very small city like Bangalore, actually, looks like for the whole of Karnataka (i may be little off here, but please check). Of course, you have to make trip to give phone and make another trip to collect it back. Since unemployment is very high in India, Motorola (now Google) thinks that Indians in general shouldn't care about it. For example, from where I live in Bangalore, the service center is only 21 kms, so back and forth is just 42 kms and two trips and two half-days off from work. Of course, this is true, if you are not dumb enough to not to ask them what are the things you need to carry with you. If you forget something, hey it is just one more trip. Can't complain at all.
bujji, 08 Jan 2015ringtones are not good.how to set movies ringtone Download file manager and set ringtone
ringtone setting is verybad because your company doestn't provide the movie ringtone.
bujji, 08 Jan 2015ringtones are not good.how to set movies ringtone go to internal storage there you can find RING TONE folder Copy the song from sd card or any where in the phone and past in ring tone folder.then go to phone settings and sounds -ring tone there you can find the ring tone there.