I live in sri Lanka and I bought thr 16gb version when I was in UK great phone trust me ! I have used both iPhone 5s and moto g together and never found a reason to spend extra buck on iPhone.I'm not being offensive but apple should consider of reducing there price if they want to compete with this great phone.I know iPhone has some advantages over moto g but when compared with price it is not worth it
amit, 04 Mar 2014Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version. how much is the usable memory?? usable memory to us is 14.7gb
amit, 04 Mar 2014Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version. how much is the usable memory?? 12.9 gigs i guess... i have one! :)
Joseph, 04 Mar 2014I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion its very good!!!
kalyani, 05 Mar 2014Hi, I have been using this phone for last one week. Till now the performance and all other th... moreYeah I faced same prb. But I kept it for charge and after a while it started charging...
I have been using this phone for last one week. Till now the performance and all other things are good. But, yesterday due to low charging it was poweroff. since then its showing only black screen . I tried with the options stated at this link https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/97506/p/30%2C6720%2C9050
But no luck.Did any one face the same problem . Please let me know how to come out of it.
guys i m willing to buy moto g and there are rumors spreading that we are not getting headset and usb cable in the box.....
so current users of moto g pls tell me is it true or not..?
and also advice me what should i go for moto g or canvas 4...?
amit, 04 Mar 2014Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version. how much is the usable memory?? around 13 to 12 Gb
I have couple of questions!
1st,i knw theres a free cloud storage of 50gb,bt i thnk its only for two years,so what after that?do we have to pay after 2 yrs?
2nd,this is a dual sim phne so is there any chance that it will hang coz i have seen the likes of samsung getting hanged up with duos series pretty often,so m worid abt it?
3rd,i have read news that motorola is nw being taken over by lenovo again so wil that cause any harm to further updates for moto g?answers wil be highly appreciated,thank u
Joseph, 04 Mar 2014I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion
You may go for this mobile as its the best mobile till date @ this price. the screen is amezing & the camera is awsome for still & recording. you will never regret after you buy this mobile
amit, 04 Mar 2014Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version. how much is the usable memory?? It's 13 gb
Joseph, 04 Mar 2014I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion i just have moto g for 1 week already. and i could say its the most value for your money! grab one now!
I need to buy moto g How is it good? Can I buy it with out any dought? Please give me ur openion
[deleted post]Hey, i was also planning to buy 16 GB version.
how much is the usable memory??
Sri, 04 Mar 2014Hi, Is this phone(Moto G) is available in different color? I am seeing only black color in... moreBasic unit of Moto G comes with Black back cover only. You can buy back cover with color separately. There are Red, pink, yellow, white, blue. So do not worry about color.
Why the Moto G win over the Nexus 5
1. Form-factor and design: I can use the Moto G one-handed and it is a big deal for me. Call me old school but I prefer having a smartphone that can easily fit into my hand and can be used with one hand. I cannot say the same about the Nexus 5.
2. Battery: Over the past 48 hours that I have been using the Moto G, I have charged it just twice and still have 50 percent battery remaining. I had to charge the Nexus 5 twice every day. The Moto G is the phone I would prefer to have on days I know I won’t have access to a charging point.
3. Specs: The hardware specs on the Moto G are just good enough. Even with AnyDo and a Call Recorder app always running in the background as well as Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Glance homescreen launcher, it does not show any signs of lag. Though not much of a gamer, I ran Asphalt 8 on it and that too worked without any visible stutter or frame skipping.
4. Display: Though “just” a 720p display, it still offers a pixel density of 329ppi. The viewing angles are good and it also offers decent visibility under sunlight. On top of that, it also has Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which should protect it from scratches and the occasional drop.
5. Water repellant nano-coating: The Moto G is one of the few smartphones to have water repellant nano-coating both inside and outside. While that does not mean you should take the phone out for a swim, it does mean that you should be able to take calls when stuck in a drizzle without worrying about the phone getting wet.
6. Value for money: This is the real deal – at Rs 12,499 for the 8GB version and Rs 13,999 for the 16GB variant, the Moto G is the best value for money deal. There is nothing that comes close enough.
Eventually, if you are in the market for a workhorse smartphone, in my book the Moto G is a better buy than the Nexus 5.
yoyo, 04 Mar 2014hi, can we play ashplat 8,fifa 14,dead trigger 2 on Moto g.You can play any type of games in the Moto G for your information the Moto G is very good when comes to the Gaming.
Every top games on play store works perfect like fifa 14,asphalt 8 : airbourn etc...it works really smooth...everythins workin perfect but the inbuilt speaker is of really bad quality..sounds really bad at full volumes...thumbs up for performance but down for inbuilt speakers. Am using moto g 16 gb...any queries main me...email@example.com ---AK