Anonymous, 20 Feb 2014from where are u getting Xperia T cheaper then Moto G ???Serbia!!!
sh-gagan, 20 Feb 2014This is completely not true my friends have around 15 orders in pipeline and 7 of them have re... moreIf you carefully look at the certified users review in flipkart (specifically the certified users who gave 1 star ratings), it does seem like flipkart and google have messed up the delivery of moto g in india. Looks like about 10% people are facing issues, while the remaining 90% people who got Moto g are happy.
plzzzzzzz can anyone tell me about the battery life of this phone?????thanks
Ranakbw, 20 Feb 2014in Pakistan Moto G not official but I take from online store on last Friday bit costly here bu... more@ Ranakbw: sir kindly let me know about the website from which u had purchased MotoG and i will be grateful if u let me know about the PRICE at which it is available in Pakistan and kindly dont forget about the version 8 or 16
What will we do if the phone hangs and dosent respond at all. The only way to restart is to remove the battery. In moto g we cant do that. What will I do to restar it
if any probs occurs where should i contact for sollutions...do u hav any showrooms...i think so u dont by the above details.....try to solve this query
Biswa, 20 Feb 2014I had purchased the product on the launch day itself (06-Feb-14) and received a faulty device ... moreThis is completely not true my friends have around 15 orders in pipeline and 7 of them have received their orders first of all its an awesome device and all the delivered handsets are working absolutely fine.
i m pretty darn sure these negative comments are posted by competitor websites or may be Samsung
After waiting for 10 days I got my moto g.I am very happy with it. Every thing is working just fine. But I am a little disappointed with the camera. Other things are more than great for this price tag. I am really enjoying it. Thank you Motorola.
Now I am upgrading it to kit Kat.
After updating to kit Kat sim 2 shows orange colour signal bar, anyone experiencing similar problem
stop talking before you see it!!!
I have the 16G version and it is totally awesome, I like every little details in this phone. not all people want to show off specs you know, it is something handy, if you want to show off go and pay triple the and waste your money!!!
unfortunately, away from the price/specs/etc I was shocked with a horrible bug that made me lose faith in the quality of this phone ... that is the battery bug and it is not only me!! surf and c ... the battery drops to 1% so suddenly that the phone switches off
in my case it happened while the phone was 80% charged idle no sim cards inserted (dual 16GB v) only WiFi connected.
Suman, 20 Feb 2014do u please confirm that Moto G is able to check email for IMAp, POP and Exchange activesync.I have configured gmail and yahoo mail in my Moto G and setup is fairly simple. however I am not fully aware of how to setup Exchange sync and other options.
in Pakistan Moto G not official but I take from online store on last Friday bit costly here but after use it I think no issue about price. after 1 week use I giving my experience it's very nice device. It's my 1st Android device I Like it very much. it's style, performance & camera lovely. no lagging & touch very responsive. some people worried about camera but in my opinion in 5 mp it's not dad. My battery timing whole day. I use it mostly for web browsing & downloading on wifi. don't know other android devices battery life but I want more.
I think till now in this price it's best android device. Thanks Motorola for giving me great device. Love my MotoG.