Wtf u talking about?otg work fine on my xt1033 kit Kat 4.4.2
If you don't own this phone,don't make assumption
Adi Geek, 08 Feb 2014well motorola has done a fantastic job
as u all have seen the features of this phone and they... more@ Adi Geek
That YouTube video is dated Nov 18 2013, so that phone would have been on Android 4.3
If you update to Android 4.4.2 then OTG is disabled.
You shouldn't mislead people into believing that OTG is available on the latest version of Android when it isn't.
does Motorola has good resell value? coz few months back xperia m. was best budget phone which seems to be shaken, so 'll be moto g wen you want to move to other phone, you think Motorola 'll fetch decent resell value?
well motorola has done a fantastic job
as u all have seen the features of this phone and they are mind blowing considering the price factor
well i was expecting a micro sd slot in it when i heard abt this phone months back and sadly they havent put a sd slot
well it quiet doesnt matter as they have given the support for otg
check this out :)
you guys can actually hook up a pendrive using an otg cable isnt that just cool :D
*thats all folks
Received my MOTO G today afternoon, my
First impression of MOTO g :
1. The package box is extremely small & compact.
2. As u take the mobile in your hand you feel its heavier than any other current mobile phones.
3. Your first touch says, Mobile finishing & Build Quality just awesome.
4. Headphone are of sad output quality, I am using my old nexus' headphone with it.
5. Flip Cover Quality is grt, no doubt ill purchase few more colors
6. Pure Andriod , too gud, too fast booting, grt boot graphics
7. Charger is good, but was expecting usb cum charger with this.
8. You can see some black unused space below the display screen, which cld have been avoided to make the mobile size more compact.
Overall a grt phone at this price... KitKat update awaiting..
i got mine today.thanks to flipkart for excellant service. as far as moto g is concerned it is really a fantastic phone. thanks motorola. i am a little bit concerned where lenovo will measure up to standard set by google. hope it will take forward.
[deleted post]@ Mobile India
Great answer. Very detailed instructions. Can you now explain how you use the method you describe with Android 4.2.2 as OTG is disabled in that version.
r, 08 Feb 2014when moto g will be available through retail stores? Any idea?its now available in retail stores.. i must say you will have a great experience as it is the most awaited smartphone..
Freefaller™, 07 Feb 2014@ Mukul Sadly, NO. MHL is not supported on the Moto G.That's sad. Anyways, I believe what they are offering is good enough for the price.
Ankit 24, 08 Feb 2014can anybody tell me 1. how much of 16GB is available for use and out of that how much can be... more12 gb for user. U can use for applications, movies, files, pics etc etc. All in one
can anybody tell me
1. how much of 16GB is available for use and out of that how much can be used for Apps ??
2. how much ram is free in idle condition ??
srk, 08 Feb 2014Any body please tell me how to take screen shot in moto g.. Iam eagerily waiting for your answerpress and hold both the Power and Volume down key for three seconds, or until you hear the camera shutter click.
If u want to capture your phone’s screen,
press and hold both the
Power and Volume down key for
three seconds, or until you hear the
camera shutter click.
To see the screen image , touch
Apps > Gallery > Screenshots
Touch and hold the image for files
and sharing options, which will be at
the bottom of the screen. :)
akki, 08 Feb 2014which mobile is best
Motorola moto g or Sony xperia MMotorola Moto G