I have been researching for a moderately priced yet a powerful smartphone , i've been doing it fr d past 6-7 months and i have zeroed in on SONY XPERIA SP and MOTOROLA MOTO G 16 GB version... although they seem to be neck to neck SP is some good 6k costlier but i'm not sure about MOTO Gs' connectivity. SP boasts a fair enough lead on that front yet looses out hands down on the rest.. PS.. PLS HELP SP USERS AND MOTO G USERS thank you :)
The real users please tell about the camera quality...is it better than tose provided by Indian branded Micromax and XOLO.
ajay, 08 Feb 2014Moto g me direct 3g video call hair old confirm mehiii... Front camera is used mostly for video calls..
Wtf u talking about?otg work fine on my xt1033 kit Kat 4.4.2
If you don't own this phone,don't make assumption
AnonD-201869, 08 Feb 2014well motorola has done a fantastic job
as u all have seen the features of this phone and they... more@ Adi Geek
That YouTube video is dated Nov 18 2013, so that phone would have been on Android 4.3
If you update to Android 4.4.2 then OTG is disabled.
You shouldn't mislead people into believing that OTG is available on the latest version of Android when it isn't.
does Motorola has good resell value? coz few months back xperia m. was best budget phone which seems to be shaken, so 'll be moto g wen you want to move to other phone, you think Motorola 'll fetch decent resell value?
well motorola has done a fantastic job
as u all have seen the features of this phone and they are mind blowing considering the price factor
well i was expecting a micro sd slot in it when i heard abt this phone months back and sadly they havent put a sd slot
well it quiet doesnt matter as they have given the support for otg
check this out :)
you guys can actually hook up a pendrive using an otg cable isnt that just cool :D
*thats all folks
Received my MOTO G today afternoon, my
First impression of MOTO g :
1. The package box is extremely small & compact.
2. As u take the mobile in your hand you feel its heavier than any other current mobile phones.
3. Your first touch says, Mobile finishing & Build Quality just awesome.
4. Headphone are of sad output quality, I am using my old nexus' headphone with it.
5. Flip Cover Quality is grt, no doubt ill purchase few more colors
6. Pure Andriod , too gud, too fast booting, grt boot graphics
7. Charger is good, but was expecting usb cum charger with this.
8. You can see some black unused space below the display screen, which cld have been avoided to make the mobile size more compact.
Overall a grt phone at this price... KitKat update awaiting..
i got mine today.thanks to flipkart for excellant service. as far as moto g is concerned it is really a fantastic phone. thanks motorola. i am a little bit concerned where lenovo will measure up to standard set by google. hope it will take forward.