Received my MOTO G today afternoon, my
First impression of MOTO g :
1. The package box is extremely small & compact.
2. As u take the mobile in your hand you feel its heavier than any other current mobile phones.
3. Your first touch says, Mobile finishing & Build Quality just awesome.
4. Headphone are of sad output quality, I am using my old nexus' headphone with it.
5. Flip Cover Quality is grt, no doubt ill purchase few more colors
6. Pure Andriod , too gud, too fast booting, grt boot graphics
7. Charger is good, but was expecting usb cum charger with this.
8. You can see some black unused space below the display screen, which cld have been avoided to make the mobile size more compact.
Overall a grt phone at this price... KitKat update awaiting..
i got mine today.thanks to flipkart for excellant service. as far as moto g is concerned it is really a fantastic phone. thanks motorola. i am a little bit concerned where lenovo will measure up to standard set by google. hope it will take forward.
[deleted post]@ Mobile India
Great answer. Very detailed instructions. Can you now explain how you use the method you describe with Android 4.2.2 as OTG is disabled in that version.
r, 08 Feb 2014when moto g will be available through retail stores? Any idea?its now available in retail stores.. i must say you will have a great experience as it is the most awaited smartphone..
Freefaller™, 07 Feb 2014@ Mukul Sadly, NO. MHL is not supported on the Moto G.That's sad. Anyways, I believe what they are offering is good enough for the price.
AnonD-222971, 08 Feb 2014can anybody tell me 1. how much of 16GB is available for use and out of that how much can be... more12 gb for user. U can use for applications, movies, files, pics etc etc. All in one
can anybody tell me
1. how much of 16GB is available for use and out of that how much can be used for Apps ??
2. how much ram is free in idle condition ??
srk, 08 Feb 2014Any body please tell me how to take screen shot in moto g.. Iam eagerily waiting for your answerpress and hold both the Power and Volume down key for three seconds, or until you hear the camera shutter click.
If u want to capture your phone’s screen,
press and hold both the
Power and Volume down key for
three seconds, or until you hear the
camera shutter click.
To see the screen image , touch
Apps > Gallery > Screenshots
Touch and hold the image for files
and sharing options, which will be at
the bottom of the screen. :)
akki, 08 Feb 2014which mobile is best
Motorola moto g or Sony xperia MMotorola Moto G
akki, 08 Feb 2014which mobile is best Motorola moto g or Sony xperia Mmoto g is the best far away
srk, 08 Feb 2014Any body please tell me how to take screen shot in moto g.. Iam eagerily waiting for your answerPress power key and volume down key together for 3-4 seconds.
AnonD-1846, 08 Feb 2014I have a OTG card reader for my devices including the Moto G and use it even when I do the bac... more@ Droid Ghost
You say that you have the latest version of Android.
I'd like to know how you are able to use a card reader as you claim when OTG has been disabled on Android 4.4.2
AnonD-231584, 08 Feb 2014The main drawbacks of this phone is No SD card slot, removable battery and no service centers ... moreI have a OTG card reader for my devices including the Moto G and use it even when I do the back up on flashing the System with the latest version Android and of course use for video or music. The Moto G takes up to 32GB. For the battery no complain.