Jony, 08 Jun 2016Does it has NFC support for android pay?no, it doesn't have nfc
I want to buy from USA, but I am located in Europe.
I want to know if 4G LTE will function properly in Europe.
Sk, 01 Jun 2016Overheats, poor Voice quality, not a daily driver After close to a week of usage: Dual Sim... moreThis is the wrong phone, you are talking about the G4 Plus, not the standard G4 (this one)
SJD, 30 May 2016How is the new G4 plus mobile interms of performance, picture clarity wrong phone, this is the moto G4, not the G4 Plus
Overheats, poor Voice quality, not a daily driver
After close to a week of usage:
Sim1: configured for 3g
Sim2: configured for 2g
Apps installed: Whatsapp, Facebook, Facebook Messnger, Ghostery, VLC, Google+
Email accounts accessed: Only Google, one ID
OOBE prompted for a ROM upgrade, upgrade succeeded.
1. Overheating issue persists, upon charging
2. Charges pretty fast, Turbo charger works, but discharges also very fast (battery life is not so good 100 to 90 percent after 30mins of browsing over wifi, sitting next to the router)
3. Occasionally freezes and you need to power off and restart (has happened twice so far)
4. Voice Quality IS WORST... the mic doesn't seem to work, need to be always on a 3.5 mm headset for the others to hear my voice
5. Guess deep sleeps or dozes off permanently. Does not autosync whatsapp messages for an hour or more
6. Data connection keeps getting dropped on 3G (Confirmed not an SP issue. My other phone blazes on the same SP placed next to each other)
1. Nice camera and good shots
2. Near Plain Vanilla Marshmallow, no bloatware
3. Good fingerprint sensor - pretty fast
4. Average display
revolution, 25 May 2016lenovo has bought motorola. they are holding the brand name. may be sometime later; sony bough... moreWrong! Sony-Ericsson was a joint venture, Sony did not buy Ericsson. When Ericsson decided not to go further in the mobile phone business, it simply sold its share to Sony, hence the disappearance of the Sony-Ericsson brand. Ericsson is still quite active in the Telecom market, though not in the mobile phone sector
neckred .. read the specs where it clearly states non removable battery
Ann Droid, 22 May 2016It's Motorola. The box has a Lenovo logo but it also says manufactured and designed by Motorol... morelenovo has bought motorola. they are holding the brand name. may be sometime later; sony bought ericsson and used sony ericsson but later the brand name vanished and now we have sony (though sony was earlier there too)
Kikkukikku, 23 May 2016Why don't you go and ask Motorola ceo... Find out ur self and post the ans ,..Maybe I will ask same question here 3 times and expect an answer...hmmm?
Neckred, 22 May 2016Moto G play is downgrade from 3rd gen. Why even release it?If u want u buy it otherwise go for those behemoth phones of yours...
Neckred, 22 May 2016Moto G play is downgrade from 3rd gen. Why even release it?Why don't you go and ask Motorola ceo... Find out ur self and post the ans ,..
GP7 GAMERZ, 19 May 2016you have Moto G play.Moto G play is downgrade from 3rd gen. Why even release it?
GONRACN20, 20 May 2016Midget phones are still available for you little people. See Moto G4 Play...And behemoth phones are there for poor people who can't afford a TV and PC. Using a phone as a media device, pfffftt.
narsi, 17 May 2016Is it Lenovo or Motorola.? What's this brand friends.? Iam getting confusion... Actually I ... moreIt's Motorola. The box has a Lenovo logo but it also says manufactured and designed by Motorola. Inside the phone's firmware it also says manufacturer: motorola. The phone settings have options named "Motorola ID" and "Motorola Privacy" and if you take out the back cover of the phone it says "designed by Motorola"