No led notification light and no e-compass ? Why would you release a modern phone without these ?
I don't like those big bezels in both Moto G4 and plus. No buy from me. ;(
Anonymous, 26 May 2016does moto g4 / moto g 4 plus have in built galarreyGoogle photos is sufficient with auto update and backup of photos in Google server.when you change phone photo automatically downloaded in new Android mob.so there is no need of gallery.
techno, 14 Jun 2016when will moto g4 be availabe on amazon ???22 June
Jony, 08 Jun 2016Does it has NFC support for android pay?no, it doesn't have nfc
I want to buy from USA, but I am located in Europe.
I want to know if 4G LTE will function properly in Europe.
Sk, 01 Jun 2016Overheats, poor Voice quality, not a daily driver After close to a week of usage: Dual Sim... moreThis is the wrong phone, you are talking about the G4 Plus, not the standard G4 (this one)
SJD, 30 May 2016How is the new G4 plus mobile interms of performance, picture clarity wrong phone, this is the moto G4, not the G4 Plus
Overheats, poor Voice quality, not a daily driver
After close to a week of usage:
Sim1: configured for 3g
Sim2: configured for 2g
Apps installed: Whatsapp, Facebook, Facebook Messnger, Ghostery, VLC, Google+
Email accounts accessed: Only Google, one ID
OOBE prompted for a ROM upgrade, upgrade succeeded.
1. Overheating issue persists, upon charging
2. Charges pretty fast, Turbo charger works, but discharges also very fast (battery life is not so good 100 to 90 percent after 30mins of browsing over wifi, sitting next to the router)
3. Occasionally freezes and you need to power off and restart (has happened twice so far)
4. Voice Quality IS WORST... the mic doesn't seem to work, need to be always on a 3.5 mm headset for the others to hear my voice
5. Guess deep sleeps or dozes off permanently. Does not autosync whatsapp messages for an hour or more
6. Data connection keeps getting dropped on 3G (Confirmed not an SP issue. My other phone blazes on the same SP placed next to each other)
1. Nice camera and good shots
2. Near Plain Vanilla Marshmallow, no bloatware
3. Good fingerprint sensor - pretty fast
4. Average display
revolution, 25 May 2016lenovo has bought motorola. they are holding the brand name. may be sometime later; sony bough... moreWrong! Sony-Ericsson was a joint venture, Sony did not buy Ericsson. When Ericsson decided not to go further in the mobile phone business, it simply sold its share to Sony, hence the disappearance of the Sony-Ericsson brand. Ericsson is still quite active in the Telecom market, though not in the mobile phone sector