Kpntly, 02 Oct 2016What is the problem?Moto g4 plus is water proffe? Or not? plz reply bcuz I will want to buy but I have some suggestion ..plz help ..
While it being the favorite budget phone under 15K, every device has its features compromised under name of low pricing. Having used the moto first generation phone I find the Moto G, better (not in terms of SPECS but)in terms of usage. Now that is STRANGE but a few points would make it clear,
1. The Moto g4 plus heats up like anything even after using 5 minutes in apps like gaming, camera and it heats up EXCESSIVELY while charging. So SELFIE-HOLICS and GAME-Addicts BEWARE!!
2. The most common solution to this problem given is to use a NORMAL charger instead of TURBO CHARGER. But it's nowhere supplied with the device. Also there isn't any MODE for normal charging. Moreover, charging with a normal charger doesn't serve the purpose as it takes 7 to 8 hours while charging, and the entire purpose of so called TURBO CHARGING is lost, so why do we pay for it?
3. Also the heating issues have adverse effects on display. The display gets smudges of previous screens.
4. Doesn't have a compass sensor STRANGE: Well it being a budget phone, has compromised a useful sensor, which isnt expensive at all, so the reason behind this, UNKNOWN.
5. The camera panel is PROTRUDING which is vulnerable to scratches which seems to be a major design DISASTER. However the camera quality is way too better as compared to other phones in this price segment. Auto focus is an add-on.
Verdict: Overall features fared well under such low price segment but the quality of products is below average. Especially the heating issue is major drawback. So, buy this phone if u are fond of smartphone with in built heater with no added cost. Disgusted, I was fooled by BIG BRANDS like Lenovo and Moto. BEWARE!
Shazia11, 01 Oct 2016@akki.. what sort of lockscreen prblem? please let me know cuz i just order this product.where you have seen yrrr
Kpntly, 02 Oct 2016What is the problem?the problem dosen,t come in moto so what.s a need of service centre if in one phone problem is coming so you are telling not buy moto phone i have never seen a fooll like this
in which mobile u have seen the screen problem moto i can,t beleive it
Ali, 02 Oct 2016Can anyone tell me what is the average battery life of Moto G4 plus?it depends on your use.
suresh, 01 Oct 2016Is this mobile support volte in India..can we use jio sim ?yes, i am using...
Anonymous, 02 Oct 2016Try a factory data reset that might sort itThis is a common phenomenon in moto g4 plus while charging. Try normal charger with 5V/2Amp rating. Also in Lenovo forum it's said that if we submit our phone to service Centre they'll install a new firmware that will solve the problem. Although I've seen no one comment that it actually worked.
ht, 30 Sep 2016How much time it take to full charge 1 hour and 15 mints 0 100%
Moto., 12 Aug 2016Moto G 4 + not supporting GMail It does support Gmail
sonu46, 14 Aug 2016What about battery backup guys?? How long it runs after one time charge... Even after contin... moreWith constant use on internet 5-6 hours if continual use but not always on internet all day