tanishq, 02 Oct 2016in which mobile u have seen the screen problem moto i can,t beleive it My mobile previous screen problem
Can u plz suggest me which one is better ?
Moto g4+ r redmi note 3 ?
Annie, 02 Oct 2016Is it true that the phone has too much radiation comparing with other phones ??Radiation???? How can it emit radiation??? It doesn't not use any radioactive material.
raj chauhan, 02 Oct 2016when i charge my moto g4 plus and play any vedio then it goes very heat and mx player work aut... moreAny mobile phone when used while turbo charging warms up. This is more when a non Moto chargers are used.
So stop using phones while charging if possible and use original chargers for charging.
And if possible, avoid covering the handset with thick and heavy covers / skins,as these tend to increase in temprature some times.
Hey all, I am planning to buy mobile, but i am confuse between Moto G4 plus and Lenevo vibe K5 note.
Cn sumbdy tell me which one is good?
when i charge my moto g4 plus and play any vedio then it goes very heat and mx player work automatically..brightness increases nd decreases automatically..and if i type on anywahere then its hard...it gives misstyping...i'm disappointed with moto..but when i use with out charging it performs better...camera nd screen quality awesome...i have only one negative point..which is charging system
there is no heating issue....i used it for last 1 month....very good phone....no heating issue....i updated my phone for 580mb
dev, 02 Oct 2016is there still heating issue after update ?no.....solved
Anonymous, 02 Oct 2016Try a factory data reset that might sort itI think your phn is being hackded just factory rest your phone and it mighy work properly
I bought the moto g4+and it works great.the camera is excellent and the gaming experience is also gud.it heats up a bit but the new update solves that issue
Is it true that the phone has too much radiation comparing with other phones ??
Hanging problem a lot....and Automatic apps are open and close while charging
AnonD-588147, 02 Oct 2016What is the problem?Moto g4 plus is water proffe? Or not? plz reply bcuz I will want to buy but I have some suggestion ..plz help ..
While it being the favorite budget phone under 15K, every device has its features compromised under name of low pricing. Having used the moto first generation phone I find the Moto G, better (not in terms of SPECS but)in terms of usage. Now that is STRANGE but a few points would make it clear,
1. The Moto g4 plus heats up like anything even after using 5 minutes in apps like gaming, camera and it heats up EXCESSIVELY while charging. So SELFIE-HOLICS and GAME-Addicts BEWARE!!
2. The most common solution to this problem given is to use a NORMAL charger instead of TURBO CHARGER. But it's nowhere supplied with the device. Also there isn't any MODE for normal charging. Moreover, charging with a normal charger doesn't serve the purpose as it takes 7 to 8 hours while charging, and the entire purpose of so called TURBO CHARGING is lost, so why do we pay for it?
3. Also the heating issues have adverse effects on display. The display gets smudges of previous screens.
4. Doesn't have a compass sensor STRANGE: Well it being a budget phone, has compromised a useful sensor, which isnt expensive at all, so the reason behind this, UNKNOWN.
5. The camera panel is PROTRUDING which is vulnerable to scratches which seems to be a major design DISASTER. However the camera quality is way too better as compared to other phones in this price segment. Auto focus is an add-on.
Verdict: Overall features fared well under such low price segment but the quality of products is below average. Especially the heating issue is major drawback. So, buy this phone if u are fond of smartphone with in built heater with no added cost. Disgusted, I was fooled by BIG BRANDS like Lenovo and Moto. BEWARE!