==vj==, 25 Aug 2016Moto G4 Plus (Short Review):
Coming from Moto G and Moto G3, this phone G4 plus is definitely... moreOne CON:
The Camera glass protector is much likely prone to Scratches. When you land the phone on the table or ground, the Camera glass is the first thing that touches the surface. So, a good back cover like an ARMOR case is worth buying for this phone.
I was old user of I phone ,but after buy this Moto 4 Plus ,my mind has been change & i can trust Moto as well as Android ,. this phone had full fill my requirement & not restrict like as I phone ...So I will suggest to all of you ,Please buy this phone ,this is best in his range
Anonymous, 19 Aug 2016It has all of your requirementsGo for one plus 3.Best Fon in its segment or u can go for galaxy c7.
there is a major heating issue in this device. phone performance dose not affects but we can feel the heat.
Moto G4 Plus (Short Review):
Coming from Moto G and Moto G3, this phone G4 plus is definitely a great improvement.
The best part of this phone is its CAMERA, the combo of phase detection and laser focus mechanism grabs great pictures even from moving objects.
The TURBO-CHARGING is really fast, atleast upto 90% the phone will charge really fast in matter of 30mins. The remaining 10% will charge at an normal rate yet faster than normal. There are 2 variants of chargers,
1) AC Turbo charger (got slightly more Amps but heats more)
2) USB Turbo charger (slighlty less Amps but negligible heat while charging)
My phone got shipped with USB Turbo Charger.
The SOUND is good and punchier, but i use SoundMagic ES-18 in-ear-canalphones to pair better in music segment with this phone.
Now, the most hyped topic about this phone is HEAT. If you are going to use the phone as is as stock (without rooting) then you will not face any of these issues. While gaming the phone will get warm but obviously less than my older Yu-yureka SnapDragon615. The build quality of Moto G4 plus is good provided with Snapdragon617 there is no heat noticed in normal usage.
The BATTERY backup is great. And need not be worried anymore as Turbo charging does the needful quickly.
From overall comments and Reviews I got to know that this phone get heated sooner is the major drawback
AnonD-538254, 23 Aug 2016hahahaha when did the plastic body became premium....lolGo hell with metal body rn3. Moto g4+ is awesome phone. Im fan of it since frm 3months. No single issue. 100% recommended
Screen problem. I bought this phone 2weeks ago ,it screen doesnt work and goes blank ..My suggestion not to buy this phone.
hey guys i'm thinking to buy but i'm confused that which handset should i buy pls suggest me.
features i want only memory space should be more n ram should be 3 gb to 4 gb n camera clearity. pls if any one knows thn suggest me about the gud handest
Moto g4 + owner, 24 Aug 2016Its an fantastic phone. Dont listen to other comments they all r haters of motorola(according ... moreSamsung does not heat up even if you play heavy games for hours. Try J7 better tha this phone. It can handle multitasking with charm as well with just 1.5G ram