Tmjmjm, 19 May 2016Buddy g4 plus phone those who thinking moto g3 turbo edition heating so g4 plus excess over heating I have been using g4 plus since day it was released and have never had excessive overheating
Anonymous, 19 May 2016Which is more better levovo note k3 or this moto g 4 If you want stock Android Moto g4 plus is the phone that's best
Abhi, 19 May 2016They could put 16MP camera, 3 GB RAM fingerprint scanner but not a simple eCompass ?? Worthles... moreY is it worthless and idiotic navigation works perfectly no problems at all with it
Everybody is saying camera is good,how can some one take excellent pics with scratch camera lens,back camera lens is plastic where you will get scrates easily after 1m,please don't buy this cheap junk phone.,I am suffering with this scratches
appu_moto, 20 May 2016today is my first day with Moto G4+ 32GB.. have been using for 4 hours keeping mobile data (2.... moreIt's only the Moto turbo charger that will charge it quickly and it does charge quick
Anonymous, 20 May 2016Yes, the buttons are hard to press and are of bad quality. check youtube video of AllAboutTec... moreDon't believe everything you see on YouTube I have it been using it since day it was released power & volume buttons are not hard to use or flimsy it's a fantastic phone
Back side camera lens protection glass is with in 6 month scratches made.so photo picture quality is not good.service center people told this model is complaint for that portion. replacement of scratch portion is not made. total back side panel of camera set only changed for small problem. service cost is rs 1500.00 told.
Any other solution is there for changing the protection glass.
My phone was switched off in many times a day! What's was the solution?
Three days ago, I bought the 3GB-RAM variant and immediately updated it to Nougat. I performed a factory reset and used the phone up to now. Here are my thoughts:
1. The phone heats up all over the back, wherein my palms eventually get sweaty, after an hour of non-stop web browsing and music streaming. *After writing this review, the phone still hasn't heated up. 😀
2. The TurboCharger never seizes to amaze me, for it charges from 10% to 100% in approzimately 1hr and 15mins (when the phone is turned off [recommended]). The battery lasts a full day with a continuous gaming for 1hr (I play Ocarina of Time in an emulator and it works great.).
3. I see the force closing issue, but after a few reboots (for charging), the issue is gone for good (hopefully).
4. Mine has no screen-burn and ghost-touch issues.
5. Performance after Nougat update was super-slightly lower compared to the Marshmallow version. Multitasking was cool too. Though, I have Messenger Lite (not Messenger), Swipe Pro (not Facebook), Twitter Lite (not Twitter), Instagram, and Spotify installed and multitasking was still a breeze. Memory keeps the activity of all these opened together.
6. Speaker has a punchy bass and gets as loud as a maybe 10 watt speaker(?).
Don't be paranoid over the issues of this phone. If you wish to update to Nougat, the factory reset is a must if you don't want issues in your phone. Also, I live in the Philippines so solid to mga kababayan! Haha.
Bought the phone 2 months ago-will not charge-bad battery-Motorola will not send replacement battery -phone has to be sent to Motorola-will not buy another phone from Motorola
Anonymous, 10 Apr 2017Back side camera lens protection glass is with in 6 month scratches made.so photo picture qual... moreYou can buy the glass and do it yourself, these are offered on the internet or maybe locally in your country, I wouldn't bother because is not a very expensive repair.
vick, 21 May 2016I want to buy moto g4 but that's a single sim model and also big as g4 plus so bad. A 5 inch f... moreI hope you bought the g4 plus as it's a fantastic phone and will last no problem I bought it as soon as it was released have Moto g 2,3 and g4 plus never had a problem with any Moto phones
AnonD-388534, 21 May 2016qualcomm plzzzz shutdown ur 615,616 nd 617 chipset......thry hv really so much problm heating ... moreFirst it's a phone and hand held computer not a play station I have no trouble with games on it I have no problems with it