Sampath, 03 Jul 2016Does Moto G4 Plus 32Gb has a memory card slot ??Yes, it has
Which one is best mobile to buy now... Moto G4 Plus or Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Series.
I am using this phnone. Pls any body tell me what is quick capture and selfie mirror option in camera setting . And enabling quick capture option it takes same as without enableing it.
ThuckingFypo, 06 Jul 2016yaa ofcourse it dosent heat when used in antartica or in a fridge .....or even with a piece of... moreWell COC is itself a heavy game,so heating is normal ,with more than an hour of continous gaming it heats up but do not lags
I've purchased MOTO G4 Plus 32 GB (black) from amazon (seller is Green Mobiles). In my Moto G4, there is touchpad problem started at 12th day of purchase (after completed 10 day replacement/return policy completed), Service center is not responding since last 10 days and even amazon is also saying that they can't support in this. Service center denied to issue DO letter because I've purchased the same from amazon. Please make sure that whenever you purchase any mobile from online portal, ensure that 30 days replacement/return policy should be there.
JUSTIN, 06 Jul 2016How much time does it takes to charge the Moto g4 plus ( 0 to 100%) ?45 minute to 60 minute
Anyone tried Pokemon Go on this device?
Mine 1 can't even last around 15 mins before it overheated and lagging until I need to restart it.
Vi.622, 18 May 2016I was deadly waiting for this phone, but Now I not gonna guy it or even not recommend to my fr... moreThey are there I use it all the time maps wouldn't work well if compass wasn't there
abdul majeed 23, 18 May 2016lenovo or moto who produced this phone? Motorola produced the phone Kenobi just own them
SiDPARA, 18 May 2016Yes, they just keep increasing the screen size and camera pixels with mediocre SoCs like 617 w... moreThe sensor's are there I can assure you I have had it from Motorola since release day in u.k
sAm, 18 May 2016hey bro it is dual sim one is 4g another one is 3g Yes it's DUAL sim
LuckyVj, 18 May 2016Ordered 32GB G4 plus and Cancelled now in Amazon. Feeling better now :)U shouldn't have cancelled it's an excellent phone
Redmi Note 3 or Moto G4+(both fr Heavy GAMING n CAMERA)... N hw is d Battery life n Heating issue of G4+(mostly fr browsing n hd games; is d heat arising frm camera n gaming intolerable).
Guys.. Pls suggest..
naveen, 06 Jul 2016please compare Lenovo Zuk Z1 & Moto G4 plus sirZuk Z1 vs Moto G4+ (on popular demand)
Pros of Zuk Z1 over Moto G4+
- Has a higher RAM speed (933mhz) compared to 800 mhz of Moto.
- Has a much higher memory bandwidth 14.9 GB/s vs 6.4GB/s). This means that the 801 will allow for much faster read/write speeds and also faster data transfer between memory and CPU.
- Supports 4K video recording.
- Has a powerful GPU for gaming.
- Internal memory is eMMC 5.0 and not 4.7 like of Moto.
- Has 2 channel RAM compared to only single channel of Moto.
- Is free to mod or change anything on the software part including custom ROMs and kernels (for advanced users only)
- Camera has OIS, although this is negligible due to presence of Laser autofocus on Moto.
- Has 64 gb of ROM (but no card support)
- Better front camera
Pros of Moto over Zuk -
- A better camera with a higher megapixel count.
- SD617 processor on Moto is 64-bit thereby guarantees future games run smooth. (however it is weak for the gaming part)
- Supports higher LTE speed (negligible since India does not have even CAT4 LTE speeds of Zuk)
- Dedicated memory card slot.
These are the technical specifications, further I found Zuk to have a nascent touchscreen issue where it lags or hangs and Moto to have a little heating issue due to the processor used. So, ultimately it is on the customer who decides here. I would recommend you other brands if you are not hard-pressed to buy a Moto or Lenovo.
My choice - Both are great phones and you cant go wrong with either of these.
Faduakki, 06 Jul 2016Hello i just want to buy a mobile but confused between rn3 and g4 plus and performance and Cam... moreon the performance part, redmi note 3 is a winner. On the camera part, moto scores by a little margin. If you want both in one package, wait for Asus Zenfone 3 or get a LeEco Le2. Cheers !
JUSTIN, 06 Jul 2016How much time does it takes to charge the Moto g4 plus ( 0 to 100%) ?1hours
akash, 06 Jul 2016i was big fan of MOTO X PLAY . i saw every reviews on moto x play . every camparison on yout... moreBetter to go with Moto G 4 Plus.You will get one more update in Moto G 4 Plus.Spec are almost same .Moto G4 Plus having biometric security.A nd you will save some money also.