Why lenovo put snap 617 the rumored samsung c7 has snap 625 and a bigger battery
And why it is pricier it should be a budget friendly
Anonymous, 26 May 2016Wrong. Galaxy J7 2016 uses Exynos 7890 processor, 14 mm octa core 1.6 GHz A53. Exynos 7890 is ... more J7 2016 Exynos 7890 processor,14 mm octa core 1.6 GHz A53 all cores not performing at a time. Exynos 7890 is faster than Snapdragon 617 it's not true.SD 617 is a very good performer, 1st go and do your home work before committing over Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (worlds best chipset manufacturing company) till date Exynos tring to compete with Qualcomm .
Friends every smartphone having heating issues.Even IPhone also.Go and study Physics school Standard energy will transmit heat.Its a universal truth.And please stop such types of silly comments.I am also using Moto G 4 Plus and it never heat like a heater minor heat is acceptable.
this phone needs serious update for
1. heating issues.
2. camera stability and smooth performance.
3. ram management, it has 3 GB of ram but some game reloads.
4. doze mode.
Aa, 27 May 2016Guys I'm facing a problem with my G4 plus. If i use it while charging sometime I face random ... morehi Aa..although not exactly sure..but this auto-multi-touch thingy happens with mismatch between o/p and i/p voltage of your phone charger.. use the charger provided with the phone pack or a more advanced one.if you're already using, then im sorry for u; your unit's particular issue with charging port of ur device, nothing to do with charger..but surely it hs gt nuthin to do with display.. if it's under warranty, you know what to do! cheers
ThuckingFypo, 27 May 2016HTC has underclocked the processor to tackel heating issues...motorola just dont want to reduc... moreHTC didn't down clock the processor. It's the same as the one in Moto G4 (1.5 GHz A53 + 1.2 GHz A53). Don't tell nonsense please.
please suggest best (camera & audio) mobile under 15000.
I am thinking about zuk z1 or moto g4 plus or honor 5x.
Guys I'm facing a problem with my G4 plus.
If i use it while charging sometime I face random multi clicks. and alot of things starts opening by itself.
Is it issue because of turbo charger?
pulisubu, 27 May 2016This is what happens with half-knowledge Mr. abdulrah! MI is not a "2nd party" for heaven s... moreyou'd better stop flattering about mi phones. I had used 2 mi phones till now and it has so many problems. Chinese product is really awful as I know. every mi phone's performance slows down after 1 year. ui lags most of time, signal problem is normal due to metal body, sim card always search for networks.
abdulrah33, 26 May 2016guys always buy a branded phones of 1st party not 2nd party like lenovo zuk z1 and redmi note ... moreThis is what happens with half-knowledge Mr. abdulrah!
MI is not a "2nd party" for heaven sake..its an OEM from China, the most reasonably VFM handset manufacturers in the world. MI phones are as smooth as BUTTER, even 2.5 years after usage! I have a RedMI Mi3 and Mi4 (64gb). Both are functioning like an apple pie and I'll not say "touchwood", because all MI phones are SUPPOSED to give that performance. MIUI has THE PERFECT rendering qualities as well as best in battery and camera performance. what else you actually want ??! (see gfx / nenamark2 / linpack bla bla bla scores)
2. It gets heated up?? coz all bloody cores of the MI are functioning whereas exynos' most time all cores DO NOT function when it's supposed to! What more, MI offers you to unlock the phone and use Custom ROM WITHOUT losing warranty!!?? ring a bell??! L0L
3. EVERY Moto phone so far except the Moto X (first model) gives shitty outputs on 1900 x 1280 res large sheet paper... yeah..did you ever get a photo printed after clickin it from your phone on an A4 sheet??!! DO THAT FIRST, THEN BLABBER.
4. All bloody snappy's 810/820/615/617 processors r SUPPOSED to get heated bcz of their EXCELLENT UNCONQUERABLE performance.. do NEVER cm to compare them with exynos/intel/other shit processors. I respect Mediatek too though..
5. battery lasts for 1.5 days effectively for MI in continuous-3G-ON mode !!! BEAT that with your j7 !!! my friend has one..so don't come bluffing
6. Samsung service center are SHITTIER than MI . . . ask a new samsung (shame-sung as we call them now) owner who has suffered from samsung SC n you'll cm to know.. on the other hand, MI has promised and kept it for serving their customers with "door-step" recovery! like every other company, they have policies too...for what is covered under warranty what not.. normal 1 yr for device and 0.5 for accessories...normal stuff
7. And yes MI HAS service centers in every nook and corner of the city... look up and open your mind to know about them!
You can R.I.P. now... enough of gyan for my shame-sung singer!
SREEKAILASM, 27 May 2016i am confused in the buying of moto g4 plus and moto x play?i heared about overheating of moto... moreIf u have a budget of 20 just wait for upcomming moto z play or ASUS zenfone 3 lineup ....or even the more costlier one plus 3